Order in US

Hey Ubikenobi - curious to know when did you order it? I just got back from a work trip yesterday hoping for it to be in the mailbox but it wasn't. Ordered mine from Gamestation a day after HMarka; say around August 5th.

I pre-ordered it almost four weeks ago.

Still no signs of a delivery from USPS/Royal Mail. I only have another 48 hours before I leave for 3 weeks so this is really getting hopeless for me.

Same here. Still no game for me. I am getting annoyed and i think it should come tomorrow. Otherwise i should email them

i received email from gameplay.co.uk on 5th that they shipped my pc version to texas.still have not received yet. 2weeks ago i ordered couple of region free blu rays from amazon.co.uk and i received them within 3-4 days of shipping notification. i dont know why this game is taking so long or usps or royal mail screwed up

damn , there are basically no games on in our timezone, after 7pm here is hard to find games

@Hmarka

Cus most of us in the us havent receivd the game yet. I hope mine come tom. Can't wait to play you online

damn , there are basically no games on in our timezone, after 7pm here is hard to find games

I bet it'll change, game hasn't released in the U.S. and it'll take a couple of weeks or so before people who want the game get it from wherever they ordered it from.

So, USPS / Royal Mail have officially screwed me over. Well, not really but it helps vent out my frustration when I put it that way. Haven't received the game yet and will be heading out of the country for 3 weeks.

So, enjoy the game in my absence and keep the North America thread burning. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread