Order in US

Has everybody here ordered from gamestation.co.uk?

Anybody got any reputed UK Ebay sellers selling this game?

Me and one other guy have ordered from gamestation. They processed and shipped my order in one day. no tracking number though, so its a bit unnerving

yea Me to I orderd it nd waiting for it. We might get the copies at the sameday

mine was shipped yesterday, so I probably will get it sometime next week.

I think I might be the first to get it, or ThandaMilk, we both ordered around the same time.

I think I might be the first to get it, or ThandaMilk, we both ordered around the same time.

I waited before ordering because I was hoping that Xbox 360 version will be region free and I will be able to get it easily ;)

@hmarka

if you get it 1st be sure to post if it work on our ps3's or not.

by next weekend we should all have it, and lets organize a USA Planet Cricket AC09 tournament (ps3 ofcourse)

by next weekend we should all have it, and lets organize a USA Planet Cricket AC09 tournament (ps3 ofcourse)

Sounds like a plan. Only I won't be able to be part of it if you guys seriously start a tourney next weekend! Heading out of the country for 3 weeks. Am just hoping the game gets in before I leave next Friday so I can at least get a couple of games in. Happy to help coordinate one once am back.

BTW Hmarka, think you're a day ahead of me in ordering from Gamestation, so I'll be watching out for when you get it and hoping I receive it soon after.

yea we can hold off on a tournament for a few weeks , we can at least identify who the serious players are in the meantime. It is sounding like the online community is going to be pretty small :(

I will always be up for online matches, way better than the AI I should think.

Will let you guys know the minute I get it (and if it works)

This wait is unbearable. I hope it arrives on Monday. Does anyone know how it will arrive? From the USPS postperson or a private delivery? I hope they dont just leave it on my doorstep, I have had that happen many times (nothing ever stolen though luckily)

wrong thread to ask in but yes we do.
You can auto play an over, innings and match I think.

Users who are viewing this thread