Order in US

i can order it tonight but the problem is that i want to know if someone already got the game in us and playing on ps3. They are saying its region free still some doubts

i can order it tonight but the problem is that i want to know if someone already got the game in us and playing on ps3. They are saying its region free still some doubts

well then you have to wait if you are so hesitant. As soon as someone gets the game in NA i am sure they will post if it does not work. Then we can all cry together

cool. thats good i might buy tonight or tomorrow it depends. Thanks and mayb get it quicker than you

I could always say I bought an Xbox 360 precisely for this game :p

Honestly though, I could get the Xbox modded to play the PAL version of the game. It's not that difficult..

u are SERIOUSLY mistaken, even modded NTSC Xbox 360 cannot play PAL games unless the game is Region Free.

On other note, people who got Xbox 360 version, is it region free or PAL ?

Last edited:
Go Gamestation!

My PS3 order is on its way from Gamestation.co.uk. Hoping it reaches me by Monday/Tuesday next week.

Who's the closest to getting it in the US/Canada?

My PS3 order is on its way from Gamestation.co.uk. Hoping it reaches me by Monday/Tuesday next week.

mine was dispatched on August 5th on its way to Texas. No tracking number given, I called gamestation and they said there is no way to track it, so if it does not arrive i have to wait 28 days to file a claim! Lets hope it does not come to that.

If all goes as planned I should have it by Wed

I just ordered mine from gameplay.co.uk. I'm also in Texas, where in Texas are you at ?

Last edited:
I just ordered mine this morning from gameplay.co.uk. I hope they send it quick

I just ordered mine from gameplay.co.uk. I'm also in Texas, where in Texas are you at ?

I am in Austin, My order was dispatched on the 5th, hopefully it will here sometime next week. Richmond hey, I grew up in Katy, thats pretty close isnt it?

I just ordered mine this morning from gameplay.co.uk. I hope they send it quick

Great! Glad you took the leap of faith. Yours should arrive next week since you live in RI

I am in Austin, My order was dispatched on the 5th, hopefully it will here sometime next week. Richmond hey, I grew up in Katy, that's pretty close isnt it?

Great. Ya its like 5 mins from my house. If nothing else, at least we can play online when our games arrive :)

Great. Ya its like 5 mins from my house. If nothing else, at least we can play online when our games arrive :)

hopefully it is not region locked online, either way, with the time zones in Eng, it will be hard to play anyone there. Hopefully a decent amount of people in US and Canada get it.

Users who are viewing this thread