Order in US

i know it should work but i want to see if someone got the game in us playing on ps3

i know it should work but i want to see if someone got the game in us playing on ps3

I have yet to see anyone in America posting a review. No one here has it yet. I just might be one of the first ones!

If I didn't have anything better to do, I would sue Codemasters for their "false information" about the 360 :)

Somebody needs to put them in line.

If I didn't have anything better to do, I would sue Codemasters for their "false information" about the 360 :)

Somebody needs to put them in line.

Well you could probably only sue them for the cost of the game you pre-ordered. Even then you can probably return it.

There is nothing us lowly underlings can do when it comes to dealing with massive corporations (video games or anything else)

@Hmarka

so when will you receive your game and tell if it works perfect so i can order it to.

Well you could probably only sue them for the cost of the game you pre-ordered. Even then you can probably return it.

There is nothing us lowly underlings can do when it comes to dealing with massive corporations (video games or anything else)
I could always say I bought an Xbox 360 precisely for this game :p

Honestly though, I could get the Xbox modded to play the PAL version of the game. It's not that difficult..

@Hmarka

so when will you receive your game and tell if it works perfect so i can order it to.

Well it dispatched from England this morning. I live in Texas, so I would say it will probably not be here until next Wednesday at the earliest.

I could always say I bought an Xbox 360 precisely for this game :p

Honestly though, I could get the Xbox modded to play the PAL version of the game. It's not that difficult..

I thought you lived in Pakistan? Is that not PAL region?

Well it dispatched from England this morning. I live in Texas, so I would say it will probably not be here until next Wednesday at the earliest.

I thought you lived in Pakistan? Is that not PAL region?
Yes, but the Xbox itself came from the States.

Yes, but the Xbox itself came from the States.

ah bad luck then mate. What about trading it? or selling your 360 on ebay and buying a similar used 360 from Pak?

You would not lose money, except maybe all the games,

ah bad luck then mate. What about trading it? or selling your 360 on ebay and buying a similar used 360 from Pak?

You would not lose money, except maybe all the games,
eBay doesn't exist in Pakistan as far as I know (I don't think we're protected under their seller / buyer protection plan or something).

I'm better off just getting the Xbox chipped so it can be region-free :p

eBay doesn't exist in Pakistan as far as I know (I don't think we're protected under their seller / buyer protection plan or something).

I'm better off just getting the Xbox chipped so it can be region-free :p

yea but then no online, and if the run outs turn out to be as bad as this match I had on the demo, the online will be the only solution.

Attachments

• runns.jpg
    runns.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 22
yea but then no online, and if the run outs turn out to be as bad as this match I had on the demo, the online will be the only solution.
:p

I don't see why I wouldn't be able to play online with the chipped xbox, I do own a legal copy of the game, so I don't see why it should be an issue.

Of course, I could go buy a PS3, but that's a bit of a waste of money I think for just one game.

Users who are viewing this thread