Order in US

yea i am also living in u.s and want to buy it for ps3 and if i buy it for ps3 it will work right? i tried few sites but its expensive i tried cricketweb.net but its expensive it will cost near $100 so i dont want to buy it from there i tried amazon it's cheaper and maybe i will buy it from there but really curious about ps3 in u.s that it will work or not

Well how about one of you come down to UK buy like suitcase full of Ashes 2009 and sell it to other fellow members:P....

Besides jokes. Did you try Ebay because they have some copies listed on ebay.co.uk.

nimish_sach added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Well just checked on Ebay.com and there are a lot of people selling it and that too around $60. Hope you guys can contact the seller and talk about the delivery.

i ordered from gameplay.co.uk and it is in preparing to dispatch state.i used visa card to buy it.I bought cricket 05 and 07 also from them.It seems they are having some problem with mastercards at this time.Try with visa card and see if you can get the order.I used visa this time.I saw a message they have problem with mastercard when ordering although it seems mastercard is spelt wrong.They are reliable and i got 3 cricket games to texas promptly earlier

i ordered from gameplay.co.uk and it is in preparing to dispatch state.i used visa card to buy it.I bought cricket 05 and 07 also from them.It seems they are having some problem with mastercards at this time.Try with visa card and see if you can get the order.I used visa this time.I saw a message they have problem with mastercard when ordering although it seems mastercard is spelt wrong.They are reliable and i got 3 cricket games to texas promptly earlier

Thanks, will look into them. Based on past experience, how many days do you expect it to arrive in? An additional complication for me is that I leave for India on August 14 and am wondering if I have enough time for it to reach me here in the US if I order now. Gameplay.co.uk doesn't seem to have any express shipping options.

i had ordered from gameplay but they refused my credit card so I ordered it from gamestation who said it will take 4-6 days

There seems to be an issue with the payment gateway at most of the UK sites - called and spoke with Shopto and Gamestation. Finally decided to order over the phone with Gamestation; should ship out tomorrow.

Not sure whether you will receive it in time.Received email mine was shipped.I am hoping it comes saturday or monday.It may take 4-5 days from the day they shipped

I created a post about this and all I got was that I should engage in homosexual relationship with someone willing to buy it for me..

I am in Tanzania and I pre-ordered it from ebay india which is kinda cool because the security they use is linked to your bank. So try that, I am now on the waiting game.

on pc game required
Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or above/Vista with Service Pack 1 or above
-DirectX 9.0c
-3 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD? equivalent and above
-1.5GB RAM
-Graphics card: GeForce 8800GS & above, or Radeon X1900 series & above
-Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Sound Card.
-Dual Layer Compatible DVD-ROM Drive
-3.5 GB Hard Drive Space

Gamestation just despatched my order in 1 day! so hopefully it spends all day wed thurs and fri in transit and arrives in the US on monday!

@Hmarka

i am still confused because i don't want to waste my money so you are 100% sure that it will work on our ps3 in us.

@Hmarka

i am still confused because i don't want to waste my money so you are 100% sure that it will work on our ps3 in us.

Not 100% mate, but if you really want to know, then wait for a few days until my copy comes in. I will let you know if it works.

Users who are viewing this thread