Pak_cricketer's Web Graphics (Accepting Requests)

lol but its true though, horrible service... and the air hostess you expect atleast you get some nice ones for the 400 quid you spend going to pak but no all you get are grannies who are all moody aswell

lol but its true though, horrible service... and the air hostess you expect atleast you get some nice ones for the 400 quid you spend going to pak but no all you get are grannies who are all moody aswell

Alot of food though. Too Much :hpraise

Well, maybe because he hasn't visited that thread in a while? And his other graphics are on, so yeah.

well i think it would be closed for a reason... not because he hasnt been there in a while maybe the reason its closed is because they are alot of work and he doesnt want to do them anymore

Shut up Griffo, your a loser.

Well, maybe because he hasn't visited that thread in a while? And his other graphics are on, so yeah.

Well anyways, back on topic, can you make a skin?

Last edited:
if he hasnt visited that thread in a while... dont you think that there may be a reason behind it...

Do you just love flooding threads for no reason? Maybe it hasnt been a top priority for him.

No but I can see you do... some people have lives outisde this forum and i can see your not one of them... he probably has work or school... or both like in my case as well as sport

Oh..here we go again? Your on these forums everyday for like 8 hours?! And I'm the "no life" one? Man, Im not gonna waste my breath on you anymore aye. I just want Pak to see my request and your having such a big bitch out of it? Immature aye. I have a life mate. I skate. Play basketball, cricket and go to school TAFE and I just come to PC to post when I have some free time because I love cricket and I like the people here.

im on here... like half an hour each day... i just have a quick internet and generally when im on for longer its because im working on my assingnments

It seems that you've been doing more posting today than working on your homework.

look at the time difference between posts... and no more flooding pak_cricketers thread with absolute crap

Users who are viewing this thread