Pak_cricketer's Web Graphics (Accepting Requests)

Yes guys.....Planetcricket is for encouraging people and giving tips on how to make things better not to argue about some stupid things like you would do when you would be 8 years old! So please.. We are here in this thread to admire and comment on Zohaib bhai's graphics

Schools done (Well Exams are done, I had my last yesterday). I might start the skins once again. I'm almost done the Channel 9 one, but I want to make the skin look good so I am going to work on the overlay a bit more.

Cool(Exams suck aye But I blitz my english one:)). Cool to here mate, cant wait for some ICC stuff again!

Well, he is going through a rough time with the divorce. I'm keeping the money, the house and the cars and he keeps the kids. Fair enough. I shouldn't be airing our personal news in public so I will stop.

Heres something I did just to test some new effects. I have a problem, I don't have a clue on what to add to the left.

V1
Zohaib.jpg

V2
zohaibv2.jpg

hmmmm,not bad at all,good.:)just need to add something to the BG,like renders,and the Right side akmal render is too dark mate.make it a little bright.that's all.it's a good sig for a battle.

Users who are viewing this thread