Pakistan and indian teams in demo versions

aitzaz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
As the game hasnt released yet in Pakistan i was wondering is it possible to put Both India and Pakistan in the demo version

No, you can't because all of the pleyer's faces are not there...But If you want to play with the incorrect faces, you can....

yes thts a good idea aitzaz!! plzz anyone upload the temas of both india and pakistan

Today i tried to put Inida n Pakistan instead of India and aus and the result was the logos changed the kits changed but the faces and players names remained the same

aitzaz said:
Today i tried to put Inida n Pakistan instead of India and aus and the result was the logos changed the kits changed but the faces and players names remained the same

i dont really care about the faces, but if anyone could change the names....

I'll do it... But I am really really busy nowdays! I don't know when I can finish it!

well i have replaced the australian roster with the Pakistani champion's trophy one..aitzaz whenever u r online pm me so that i can carry out the beta testing for it to see of it really works

hi there

here is the preview of pak team in game...but it is not a good sight...it is due to the fact that i am using default faces for paki players....now i have to use the faces available for westindies, aussies and england. I hope u will not mind that since the stats of the players are real. ;) here is the preview of 1st phase..will come back soon with the logo replacement in demo and also some more updated screenshots.

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 180
Screenshots Of Pakistan In Demo

here are few screenshots of Pakistan succesfully replacing Australia in Demo. I tried faces but was not able to do it so sorry about that.

the patch will be released tonight Inshallah

Attachments

• cricket 2005-10-11 14-06-54-96.JPG
    cricket 2005-10-11 14-06-54-96.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 165
  • logo preview.JPG
    logo preview.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 163
  • roster preview.JPG
    roster preview.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 158
why not use BLIC Team Information Editor 1.1.1 Beta it will let you change the faces and abilities which is located in this forum

what time night time Eng,Pak,Aus what time

Users who are viewing this thread