Pakistan and indian teams in demo versions

ok it is 8o,clock now where is the patch

sarmad are you online please give me the patch please please please please

he had done the pakistan team patch now if u want that download from this link
:-http://www.geocities.com/johnysnbravo555/pakistan.zip
he is about make SL and Inida patch

sorry people i was a biit late in releasing. actually i wanted to make a complete patch for 3 teams i.e. Pakistan, India and Sri lanka. I have managed to do it successfully. I will release the patch till noon PST. Sorry for the delay but i want to modify couple of things before release. I am posting the screenshots in a new post from the games i played between these 3 teams. Enjoy those till release and tell me what u think about it.

i dowload it and it was great but it was like i was seeing twins at least you could of make their faces at least not same never mine of their face are english or australia or west indies

sorry yaar..actually i used the face paint to differentiate them, but in bating there is non..so extremely sorry for that... maybe a update later will do the trick.

well india has replaced wngland and sri lanka has replaced west indies..i have uploaded the patch..it will soon be available for download at the download centre..

aitzaz i have a question for you is it release the Sri , Pak and Ind team Patch for demo and why sarmad is not online

aitzaz i have a question for you is it release the Sri , Pak and Ind team Patch for demo and why sarmad is offline

Users who are viewing this thread