Pakistan and indian teams in demo versions

hasun300 said:
which location is it

barmy are you online

barmy reply please

why so so long to reply i am almost waiting for 30 minutes

please be quick

I'm sorry that I have to go offline sometimes and you have to wait more than 30 minutes for answers[/sarcasm]
All I can say is thank god we installed that double posting hack so all your rubbish only takes up one post.

anyone please give me PlayerHeads.bag from the full version please please please please please please please please please please please please

it work for me the player editor i just had to rename it to Brian lara International Cricket 2005 i just remove the word demo

hasun300 said:
anyone please give me PlayerHeads.bag from the full version please please please please please please please please please please please please

It's 500MB...

it work for me the player editor i just had to rename it to Brian lara International Cricket 2005 i just remove the word demo

Good. The reason I suggested this editor is that it has all the player faces in a seperate folder even if you don't have PlayerHeads.bag

i need the PlayerHeads.bag from the full version because when i try to put the correct faces of the pakistan team it shows a white tail not the faces

please give me now

hasun300 said:
i need the PlayerHeads.bag from the full version because when i try to put the correct faces of the pakistan team it shows a white tail not the faces

Indeed it does which is why Sarmad made the demo patch in this thread. If you want to change the faces to other players among the WI/Aus/Eng squad that's fine but we can't upload a 500MB file for you.
Sorry.

and i am using a demo

never mind i will dowload and also give me a dowload manager just search the internet

barmy army i must have it now please

husan300 yaar 500MB cannot be uploaded on the Planetcricket server... you need to relax man, ordering people and asking for this right this minute isnt going to get you anything.

hasun300 said:
please give me now

hasun300 said:
barmy army i must have it now please

I say don't give it to him, see if he survives his stroke :) You seriously need to be patient and stop being so demanding.

Cricketman93 said:
how do i download this patch?
download from the modified link posted by BarmyArmy.

Also Hassan yaar, just be patient, 500 MB is hell of a siza, what you can do is either re-install the demo or use the numbers of faces i described earlier.

never mine i will order today Brian Lara International cricket 2005 in this website http://cj.uk.shop.com/op/~Brian_Lara_International_Cricket_2005_(Xbox)-prod-14685968

sarmad ya it work it can change the but only the aus,eng,wind but only the player faces player that play in the original teams{Win,Aus,Eng} it can change pak, sri,ind faces

Good luck hassan yaar...if i had some money like 1000 paki rupees more, i would also have ordered the game ....

Users who are viewing this thread