Pakistan Domestics !!

How well has Kevmead done in this psot ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stumps in GI format, what was the problem with the bmp I posted???

Attachments

• stump.zip
    13.7 KB · Views: 13
itz that i get lose of colours saving in 256 bmp ...

stumps are only 1 picture file, not like kits.

can u not doo the logoz , change them to english county 1zz

I have never really looked into doing stuff like that, so I'm not sure what you have to do. Also I play English County games alot, so I dont want to alter my game to Pakistan teams

ok .. but still u have done a excillent job mate great .. cant wait till the last kit finish :p

kev what is ur e-mail add if u dont mind i would like to add u + all u have to do with these logo is that convert them to tga file and but them in data\bat folder , the prob is i dont no how to conver these logoz in tga format soo can u help me how to .. thanxx .

logos..

well hy kev and usy57_pak...actually i have done all the logos in tga format and now i just dun know wht to name them so tht they can be replaced in the game...i tried by naming it to pakistan team and it looked good but i cant replace for the county any suggestion.....i have done all the logos in tga format...

and i am posting the picture in which i have replaced pakistan logo with faislabad wolves...

Attachments

• Cricket2004 2005-09-20 11-36-24-71.jpg
    Cricket2004 2005-09-20 11-36-24-71.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 59
nice one, saves me a job:cool:

You need a hex editor for the names. I have no clue on them, or how to use one however. PM someone like Prakash or Barmy Army for help.

Great stuff , :clap

herez what want
help4cp.png
and i want the logos to be swaped with English county teams ..

ZoraxDoom said:
You need a hex editor for the names. I have no clue on them, or how to use one however. PM someone like Prakash or Barmy Army for help.

I mailed Barmyarmy and i got no feedback ??? :(

i dont even know what a hex editor is all about

kev just do the last kit as soon as bossible and have a big rest :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Kev welldone :hpraise :hpraise

ZorraXDoom u have been very help full aswell .. thanxx :hpraise

zohaib19 THANXX - I think we need some help ... Bahrat or Barmyarmy ??? HELP GUYS

Last edited:
yeah for sure help is needed...i just want to know tht how to replace the county teams .....thts the thing...how to do it through a hex editor..

Zohaib thanxx yaar for clicking on this foarm and helping ... great stuff thanxx yaar :)

hope som1 will help ,, i really want to play pak domestic champion ship in game :(

Ok, here it is.... the final kit

Attachments

• Sialkot Stal.zip
    326.6 KB · Views: 21
Thanxx kew , the main contribution to this page has been u , Great

Users who are viewing this thread