Pakistan in West Indies

What will be outcome of the Test series?

• West Indies wins 2-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Indies wins 1-0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
there was some argument during 1st odi where he wanted to bowl in the final overs while Younis wanted some other bowler.

West Indies vs Pakistan - 2nd Test

2nd Test starts on June 3rd 2005 at Jamaica

Odds:

West Indies - 3/1
Draw - 5/4
Pakistan - 3/2

Betting will be open until 3rd June at 14:00 GMT. Bets will be settled when the result of the match is known.

Shailesh said:
there was some argument during 1st odi where he wanted to bowl in the final overs while Younis wanted some other bowler.
Younis Khan and Inzamam also had an altercation during WC 2003 while at net practice. Reports suggested that it was not just verbal but also little physical. Moin Khan I think came in between and separated both of them. Just seems that Younis Khan and Inzamam have different opinions.

rahulk666 said:
Younis Khan and Inzamam also had an altercation during WC 2003 while at net practice. Reports suggested that it was not just verbal but also little physical. Moin Khan I think came in between and separated both of them. Just seems that Younis Khan and Inzamam have different opinions.

things also got physical during the argument over Afridi..so at least they all agree on how to settle difference of opinions :D

Shailesh said:
things also got physical during the argument over Afridi..so at least they all agree on how to settle difference of opinions :D
Did it get physical?? Are you sure?? None of the reports I read said that there was physical contact between the two.

Anyway I think Inzi and Younis Khan should not lose their temper like this as they are senior cricketers and it sets a bad example for the youngsters in the team. I hope they set their differences aside and all of them including Inzi, Younis Khan, Afridi contribute big time for the next match to tie the series.

bad things always happen to Pak in tests. No youhana for the next game and our fast bowlers are having problems maintaining them selves.

Users who are viewing this thread