Pakistan in West Indies

What will be outcome of the Test series?

• West Indies wins 2-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Indies wins 1-0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Calypso Kings are throned (time to watch The Return of the King) atleast until the next match, I am just hoping the golden ages of the 1970s and 80s are back again... :clap

Younis captaincy was bad i mean why did he drop afridi to no.6.Remeber Afridid was in good form

pal said:
The Calypso Kings are throned (time to watch The Return of the King) atleast until the next match, I am just hoping the golden ages of the 1970s and 80s are back again... :clap
Thats just asking for too much. Inzamam and Shoaib Malik's return should boost Pakistan in second Test. Pakistan are also missing Shoaib Akhtar, Sami and Youhana very badly.

Just put Inzamam, Shoaib Malik, Youhana, Akhtar and Sami in the present team. They would give any team a run for their money.

Great win for WI and excellent bowling by Gayle. Also, good entertainment by Afridi. Love to watch his batting.

Younis can't handle the presure yet and that showed. he was worried at the time he came on.

Yasir was the worst he has problems of edging the ball too much. Looks like he has the Tafiq Umar deseise.

Anyways my predictions for the 2nd test:

1)Salman Butt
2)Kamran Akmal
3)Asim Kamal
4)Inzi
5)Younis
6)Malik
7)Afridi
8)Razzaq
9)Rana
10)Shabbir
11)Danish

Breaking News: Shabbir is reported once again!
http://content.cricinfo.com/wivpak/content/story/210149.html

That was the ODI series. West Indies lead the 2-test series 1-0. I think it's two tests. If it indeed is, then West Indies cannot lose the series. Afridi's innings wasn't elongated enough. :D

Nice win for us.

First meaningful victory in a test match since June 2003.

If we win at Sabina as we should, the Sri Lanka series will be a big test to see if things are back on track in some way.

West Indies won because I bet on Pakistan. and lost 100 vCash :crying

Inzy said he will like to be first Pak captain to win series in West Indies. Have Pakistan never won test series in West Indies?

Its very sad for Pakistanis if they have to wait even longer.

No. Pakistan did not beat the WI in a test series. Last time we played a test series we were beaten 5-0. Infact the WI had a record of 59 years without a loss.

I know its a bit too late to ask but why isn't Youhana in the team? Whats up with Youhana?

what's up with all the fights between Younis, Afridi, Inzamam and Razzaq? :)

Pak_cricketer said:
No. Pakistan did not beat the WI in a test series. Last time we played a test series we were beaten 5-0. Infact the WI had a record of 59 years without a loss.
What are you talking about?? I dont even remember Pakistan ever playing WI in a 5-test series. Its always been a three or two test deal. True we have not beaten WI in WI before but we have never been swept out of a series either as far as I remember.

Users who are viewing this thread