Pakistan in West Indies

What will be outcome of the Test series?

• West Indies wins 2-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Indies wins 1-0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1st Test Stumps Day 1

West Indies won the toss and elected to bat first

West Indies 1st Inning 345 (Lara 130, Chanderpaul 92) (Razzaq 3/58,Shabbir 3/66)
Pakistan 1st Inning 22/0

Pakistan trail by 323 runs with 10 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Revise odds after Day 1

Odds:

West Indies - 4/1
Draw - 7/4
Pakistan - 5/6

Betting will be open until 27th May at 13:00 GMT.

Back underway. Afridi and Hameed gone. West Indies in with a chance now especially since there is no Inzimam and Youhana.

what a superb knock by Lara yesterday..3rd 100 in 4 matches all coming under pressure, for me he is the #1 batsman in the world right now.

The Champ said:
Boy oh boy he is really heating up this guy now i bet he will sure break Sunny record and he deserves that more than Sachin
I think he will be the first person to break Sunny's record. Sachin doesn't have a test schduled until last September I think.

jdbais said:
Back underway. Afridi and Hameed gone. West Indies in with a chance now especially since there is no Inzimam and Youhana.
Following the match in cricinfo. The running between the wickets is a bit hesitant between YouniS Khan and Bazid khan. Lot of close shaves. Won't be surprised if their partnership breaks due to a run out.

Update (Lunch Day 2):
=================

Pakistan 96 for 4
Younis Khan n.o. 27
Asim Kamal n.o. 0
Salman Butt 27
Edwards 2/18
Collymore 2/18

Pak surely missing Inzi now... However, Asim Kamal is a gutsy guy, crisis man, and has a reputation of pulling Pak out of trouble. A big partnership needed between Asim Kamal and Younis Khan now for Pakistan.

Last edited:
Pakistan is surely missing their classy players Inzamam & Youhana (Malik is also not there in the team)...Batting is so far not too good for Pakistan (poor batting by Hameed :eek: ),WI bowling has been so tight at the moment,they are not giving any runs away, just sticking to their line & lenght very good bowling by WI...too much responsiblity on the shoulders of Younis & Kamal with Akmal & razzaq to follow lets just hope :rolleyes:

Pakistan are in big trouble 106 for 6 :( ,very poor batting performance by Pakistan :mad: i think they will end up in under 220 Hope so :p

65/3 WI. Pakistan fighting back but I fear the lead of 260+ is already too high for Pakistan to get in the fourth innings.

Pakistan are back but the Prince is getting started again..so watch out :cool:

Lara almost batting One Day style here in both the innings... he seems to be really upset with the selection committee that dropped him for the ODI series. He wants to show them that he is a good ODI batsman as well as a Test batsman...

rahulk666 said:
Lara almost batting One Day style here in both the innings... he seems to be really upset with the selection committee that dropped him for the ODI series. He wants to show them that he is a good ODI batsman as well as a Test batsman...

he is just being himself and that's the best way for Sachin too..good chance of 100 #30 here..

1st Test Stumps Day 2

West Indies 1st Inning 345 (Lara 130, Chanderpaul 92) (Razzaq 3/58,Shabbir 3/66)
Pakistan 1st Inning 144 (Edwards 5/38)
West Indies 2nd Inning 168/4

West Indies lead by 369 runs with 6 wickets remaining

Revise odds after Day 2

Odds:

West Indies - 2/15
Draw - 16/1
Pakistan - 5/1

Betting will be open until 28th May at 13:00 GMT.

Users who are viewing this thread