Pakistan in West Indies

What will be outcome of the Test series?

• West Indies wins 2-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Indies wins 1-0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9th ODI defeat in a row for WI ....they are following the footsteps of Zimbabwe and Bangladesh.

1st Test Fantasy Cricket - click here to select a team. Again please pick reserves although they will not be implimented into the game at the moment, this is something we are working on.

West Indies vs Pakistan - 1st Test

1st Test starts on May 26th 2005 at Barbados

Odds:

West Indies - 2/1
Draw - 6/5
Pakistan - 1/2

Betting will be open until 26th May at 13:00 GMT. Bets will be settled when the result of the match is known.

the first match is going to be tough! No inzi or malik!

1.Salman Butt
2.Yasir Hameed
3.Younis Khan
4.Yousuf Youhana
5.Asim Kamal
6.Abdul Razzaq
7.Kamran Akmal
8.Shahid Afridi
9.Rana
10.Danish Kaneria
11.Shabbir Ahmed

Still a pretty strong line up though

vibs89 said:
Can't who can win. I think West Indies will win the way they won and beat Pakistan in ICC Knockout.

vibs u said the same thing pak gonna loose in odi so how can u say that pak gonna losse in test and alot of player are in form in pak team. and icc is old so forget it tell me one thing vib dont mind u never said that pak gonna win do u hate pak plz dont mind i am just mentioning it :p

Test depends on Lara and other WI batsmen like Gayle, Sarwan, Chanderpaul. WI bowling is hopeless. Pak is batting well and their bowling is decent too. The match-up is even in 1st test as Inzi and Malik are out of Pak team. Hope WI resurrects itself in this match. Whoever wins doesn't matter... but it should not be a one-sided three day victory of any of the teams.

Pak_cricketer said:
Totally disagree about the West Indies bowling being weak..the WI bowling was superb but their batting needs some help
In ODI's yes their batting let them down but when you talk about Tests I think bowling is their weak point. The real problem with WI right now is that neither batting and bowling is upto the mark.

West Indies have produced some of the finest bowlers,walsh,Ambrose,etc.Oh boy dont they really need these two bowlers in their team at the moment,Bowling has been one thing That west indies was good of In the past and I have always thought that their batting wasnt up to the mark but,Lara has some heavy responsiblities to full fill in,Odi series againts south africa he wasnt in a good form,

if lara doesnt score some hundreths in this test series I bet there will be some big problems for him,

Users who are viewing this thread