Pakistan in West Indies

What will be outcome of the Test series?

• West Indies wins 2-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Indies wins 1-0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BC Lara said:

What is the point of saying "no" Really I mean The top batsman in the world isnt helping his team when he is accounted The most,This is the time where the top batsman comes forward and help his team win matches,In my point of view brian lara hasnt done that.

In the Port-of-Spain and Bridgetown test matches recently versus South Africa, Lara made 196 and 176 respectively. In both those innings he accounted for more than 60% of the team total. Isn't that what you call a top batsman trying to win games for his team? What about the remaining batsmen?

Lara has nothing to prove to anybody. All he has to do now is keep on racking up the records. The West Indies as a team are **** poor, and it's no fault of Lara's.

Cricket is at team game. Eleven players on each team, not one.

BC Lara said:
In the Port-of-Spain and Bridgetown test matches recently versus South Africa, Lara made 196 and 176 respectively. In both those innings he accounted for more than 60% of the team total. Isn't that what you call a top batsman trying to win games for his team? What about the remaining batsmen?

Lara has nothing to prove to anybody. All he has to do now is keep on racking up the records. The West Indies as a team are **** poor, and it's no fault of Lara's.

Cricket is at team game. Eleven players on each team, not one.

Very well said BC. WI just can't take 20 wickets. People are trying to come up wth all different excuses but WI just can't get 20 wickets. Simple as that. Also almost everytime they come out to bat they are under pressure in the face of 500 runs defecits.

sachin said:
Its a pity that WI is doing so badly,and even more so now that Pak fans think they are actually good!lol
WI batting lineup is stronger & more experienced in Tests if you compare with the current Pakistan team..there two or three players can take the match away from Pakistan anytime..there bowling line up is not as good as it use to be in the past but you can't take WI lightly..unpredictable :rolleyes:

West Indies won the toss and elected to bat first

West Indies 18/1
Dangerous Gayle Gone,Poor Shot Selection ! What a Dream Start For The Pakistan Team :)

scorpion_rulezz said:
West Indies won the toss and elected to bat first

West Indies 18/1
Dangerous Gayle Gone,Poor Shot Selection ! What a Dream Start For The Pakistan Team
I almost thought we wouldn't be getting the regular updates from the scorpion. ;) Good start by Pakistan. Unfortunately my FC team isn't doing too well at themoment. :(

sohummisra said:
I almost thought we wouldn't be getting the regular updates from the scorpion

i just mentioned this coz there was none any post mentioning about WI Batting first & also just post the score,i am not giving regular updates on score as i know a moderator named 'andrew_nixon' :p Who will say we all have T.V Sets,Internet (cricinfo:D) etc :p No Offence Buddy But He Is Right :)

Last edited:
Yep.

Appreciate greatness while you can.:)

He's gone now.

Tiredness got the better of him.:(

130 off 120 balls 16x4 4x6

Simply The Best

Damn!! I can't see this match... Would have loved watching Lara in such a devastating mood... :(

Users who are viewing this thread