Votes: 31 25.2%

• Total voters

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The script for Pakistan lifting the T20 WC from here could not have been written in Hollywood. Predict them beating India at the very least which is as important as lifting the cup for them!

:spy
Post automatically merged:

Lolwut?! How does any of this equate to that^. I love myself an underdog story, so IMO Afghanistan should be front runners to win since everything is stacked against them, literally.

Any comments?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Of course not! By the way- any Shoaib Akhtar priceless moments we can enjoy? I am guessing he must be throwing out insults and what not!
Almost walked off the Game On Hai set :lol
Honestly don’t like that our ex-cricketers from 90s and 2000s are so dumb. The newer generation is a thousand times better (Amir aside).

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The video got removed :lol
Maybe others are online, but you'll have to look.

As legendary he was as a bowler, as awful he is as a coach, commentator and person.

Oh my god!!!

Both were out of line. But what entertainment!

Just cannot see a Brett Lee or a Zaheer Khan ever being told to leave but they also will never talk the crap this clown does. Ultimate insult. Hope the host gets fired. He is no saint and hope nobody hires this clown either.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Aap to antar yaami ho baba :p

quite the prediction, bub

I agree with CK tho, it's too soon to say that. I said this in our little WhatsApp group, and I'm gonna post it here too - this is 1999 CWC all over again for us. Perfect tournament, shambolic heartbreak in the final. In that WC, we beat the eventual champions (Australia) in a Group match - I feel like the India-Pakistan on Sunday was Australia-Pakistan from Group B of 1999 CWC. Expect both teams to meet in the final, and India to come out victorious.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Tumhare muh mein ghee shakar
(This is a proverb that we use in Hindi/Urdu when someone says something and we hope that it becomes true)

I am waiting for this moment since I was a 14 y/o
I've just declared doomsday for myself and every Pakistani cricket fan, and you're like 'lesss goooo' :/

Users who are viewing this thread