Pakistan v Australia

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Our venue is Lahore.Here is the weather for the days:
Day 1:dry/hot/sunny
Day 2:normal/warm/cloudy
Day 3:hard/warm/cloudy

Ooops I forgot you are not australia.Anyway here's my team file.

What team are you playing for Radaga?

and good luck guys :up:

Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 10 2003, 06:03 AM
What team are you playing for Radaga?

and good luck guys :up:
i have made a team (well undertaker made it for me, thanks again mate!) It is my own team called Berwick. The player in the team with the name 'T.Macdonald' is me. :D
Im sorry if the thing is a bit unfair Auwais but these are the real stats for my team. lol like T.Lacy has a batting average of 97! :lol:

hey Auwais, since my GamTweak is not working would it be alright if we had the same conditions for all 3 days?
otherwise it is too hard for me to change it and also the team i gave you should overwrite HB Studios, i will attach it again with this post

Just download the match details editor to change it but if you want to keep the conditions same,that's okay with me.You can play with your team because I just want some tests with you.

Thanks
Auwais

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 11 2003, 01:58 AM
Just download the match details editor to change it but if you want to keep the conditions same,that's okay with me.You can play with your team because I just want some tests with you.

Thanks
Auwais
yer can we just keep the conditions dry/hot and sunny.
ok well i have decided to bat second, good luck with your innings! :up:

Originally posted by radaga@Jun 11 2003, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 11 2003, 01:58 AM

Thanks
Auwais
yer can we just keep the conditions dry/hot and sunny.
ok well i have decided to bat second, good luck with your innings! :up:
ok then.

ahh, perfect batting conditions...no excuses now auwais ;) :lol: :byc:

I think radaga will win by an innings and 500 runs, maybe even a record breaking test victory :lol:

sorry auwais! :byc:

feel free to start the innings whenever you feel like it Auwais

OK But can you change that opening spin bowler's average? It get's on my nerves.You can even change it to 1 if you like.

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 13 2003, 04:31 PM
OK But can you change that opening spin bowler's average? It get's on my nerves.You can even change it to 1 if you like.
...sounds like radaga has Ricky Ponting set as a bowler...man his marker fills the whole pitch, no joke... :lol:

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 14 2003, 01:31 AM
im sure what you mean Auwais?
this is may bolwing lineup:
T.Macdonald RH Fast ave: 20
T.Lacy LH Fast ave: 20
N.Broome RH Leg Spin ave: 21
J.Busary RH Fast ave: 20
B.De Cerff LH Slow ave: 27
J.Silva RH Swing ave: 20

which bowler do you have a problem with? unless the lineup is wrong on yours, then if it is tell me and i'll re-send it

Users who are viewing this thread