Pakistani Legends 07 Team Thread

Who should be the next Captain + Manger of PL???

• Treva

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Zmario

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am calm Bilal I just really want to stay at 11 :D I have had this spot for long enough, I shouldn't just been thrown out of my home ;) :p

Treva - stop being a selfish git, and get over it.

I am more successful at #11, and me opening the bowling is something which won us the game last time.

Why do you think we kept losing with you at #11?

Geez - get over it. I am at #11, and you are at #10, and that will make the team a winning combination.

I feel that treva needs to be dropped for his selfish ways... but then again, if we bring in somebody else, we might start losing again...

Actually you know what lets just leave it. zMario can take 10. Never thought I would say this but no point in arguing lol :p

Last edited:
lol...k k ...stop it now guys...it's settled than...Treva #11...i mean #10...lol...and zmario #11...

10 so badly? I don't see where you got that from :rolleyes:

I just hope I claim twice as many wickets as you and twice as many runs so that the skippers decision looks a good one :p

hmm shame this, a bitter rivalry between 2 good bowlers, guys just settle down. Why don't one of you have 11 in this match.. and the other have it in the next match, who ever performs the best at their respective positions gets the job.

Try not to make this a battle between two people and make it so its for the greater good of the whole team.

Users who are viewing this thread