Pakistani Legends 07 Team Thread

Who should be the next Captain + Manger of PL???

• Treva

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Zmario

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been a while since i've posted on this forum but am happy to still be seen as a part of the team next year.
Hopefully i will have more time to be active and boost my my posts from now on....

so hawkas is another player leaving us...thanks for all his services that he gave us...and hats off to the other player leaving as well...

Ok, so far we have the following changes ~ Bilal to Pure Bat, Voldemort to Pure Bowl & Travder to Pure Bat.

This are the inactive players we will be getting rid of:
  • Usy
  • Scorpion_rulezz
  • Pak Cricketer
  • Muhammad_inzi
  • Zainawan89
  • Zain1612

So we should be able to get some good draft picks from the newbies. I think Wildwil, Monty57, Hooper, Abhas and Gilly Fan will all be high posters. Metallica ACDC is another good player but not sure he will be active. I say we go for the following players in the draft (In priority order):

In need of a wicket keeper and he will post as well

We need a pace man to strengthen our attack

Can replace one of our 4 big batsman at the top

Another spinner to partner Hawkas, would most likely play ahead of Hawkas

Will post and could strengthen bowling even more

A repalcement for Mr Inzi but not sure whether he will be active

------------

Anyone else have any opinions on players we should look to get? Also please make sure you post any changes you wish to make to your player type.
He is a gun

Last edited:
lol... Aussies FTW!

"I have a dream, that one day, the entire PL team will be made up of australians and englishmen...... its good to dream"

:p

I'm announcing that my contract has ended with the Pakistani Legends, and I would like to extend it. I hope that my stats will help me and the legends. If this is not accepted please inform me so I can place my self on the transfer list.

Users who are viewing this thread