Pakistani Legends 09 Team Thread

Right next game me and Travder are opening on an Excellent pitch! C'mon Travder lets make a rapid 200+ partnership. Soakers may have won the FC game, but we will have the last laugh in the OD game.

Good to hear.. heck almost any partnership between us would be better then our opening partnerships of late :hpraise

I'm seriously stumped as to why we are the only ones losing every game, and what to do. I think we should just stick to one Line-up for the rest of the season. Maybe you guys could post your 11 and then the most popular line-up will be chosen...

i say go to the line-up that we were doing best with before the slump

Prehaps another change in the captaincy could do it, just like we did last season?

REVOLT!!!

In all seriousness, I think we need to prehaps allow me and Bilal to open?

I know for a fact I haven't been tried at the opening position, and am willing to go up there.

First i'm going to try the side that we played with last before the mid-season break. Then if that doesn't work zMario will be placed at opening risking his good form for even greater things...

Well here it is:

1) Bilal91
2) Briggsey (vc)
3) Wildwil (wk)
4) zMario
5) zainawan89
6) Alex
7) freddiw
8) treva (c)
9) travder92
10) GrayNicolls
11) Metallica_ACDC

nuffa to miss out it seems...

First i'm going to try the side that we played with last before the mid-season break. Then if that doesn't work zMario will be placed at opening risking his good form for even greater things...

well i think sacrificing zmario's form is apt...

his form is meaningless unless we are winning anyway.

I'm already getting my MB Malik Sher (Afridi's bat) ready to open.

Just to say, I've already middled 4 out of 6 balls, so therefore, thats 24 runs in 1 over.

Think how many there will be in 50 overs :hpraise

I'm already getting my MB Malik Sher (Afridi's bat) ready to open.

Just to say, I've already middled 4 out of 6 balls, so therefore, thats 24 runs in 1 over.

Think how many there will be in 50 overs :hpraise

soo.. 24 runs in 50 overs eh?.. sounds about right with our current form. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread