Pakistani Legends 09 Team Thread

Well.. if we keep this up we can still win the OD competition, thanks to our great start. need the top 2 teams too lose tho.

yh and us winning every game from now on till the end...a bit like arsenal were really at the end of the season...look what happened to them ;)

You guys seem to think it's the end of it. We can still make the OD finals. Warriors lost, which means we are tied with Warriors and Dynamos in 2nd. Still all to play for with 2 games left...

we really should have beat the bitters as they are below us also...nobody really stuck around to give me support...i mean we still had 9 overs in which to get about 40 runs...not too hard but the problem was that we lost all our wickets...it's all over now i am afraid to say

One game left. Not sure about head to head results as it stands, but if Dynamos lose I reckon on head to head we are better than them. Depends who else wins though...

i would but whenever we start having some belief...our performances suddenly start to get from bad to worse:(

you wanted belief...well look at the latest match and tell me to believe...lol

That's FC, we have no hope there, and Bitters are easily the best FC team. It's the OD game that we need belief and a bit of luck!

well it seems like luck hasn't been on our side since the start...so we are left on belief again:p

Users who are viewing this thread