Pakistani Legends 09 Team Thread

If thats your attitude I'll look for a spot in another team!:p

I've been one of the more consistant players,I bet you didn't play well after the mid-season break last year either!:p

Legends Crisis Meeting

Chairman: treva
Vice-Chairman: Me :D
Secretary: Dr. Pepper
Senior Bowler: Travder
Senior Batsman: Bilal91

Issue: Batsmen not performing!!!

Righto, I have called a crisis meeting. As it stands we are doing a typical Legends mid-season collapse. We started off really well, especially myself hitting a ridiculous amount of centuries, but now we have gone down the pan. The bowling has not been too bad, but it has not been match winning stuff.

We need to re-jig the team, swap people around, and any other ideas which are brought up (can be from newer members) Also from now on in, any llama or fridge related jokes end here until we start winning again. I personally want to see the Legends in the finals.

Yes,for one I think I need to go down a spot in the batting line up and you could slip in another batsman?

I fear if we slip in another batsmen then our bowling will suffer. I'll take a look at the two line-ups and sort something out.

Yeh sure. I'll bring you two back into the OD line-up also, despite actually having a 66% win rate without you!

Have a complete re-shuffle of the batting line up, it can't hurt. Can I open for one match :D? It can't be much worse if I did.

Users who are viewing this thread