Pakistani Legends 09 Team Thread

C'mon James, don't try and be all sinister. It all needs to be said. Once tomorrow comes I will have forgotten and not bother, I'm just in one of those moods. Probably something to do with the fact that I travelled all the way to Birmingham last night to see City lose via an 87th minute header! God I hate football.

Anyway, to be fair, if Kshitiz hadn't been such a moron (See, I've refrained from swearing!) then none of this would have happened. He is to be at fault for the whole thing...

Where'd he say that? :help

He's talking crap as usual ;)

Kshitiz wasn't really being a moron to be honest, Jack, and you did attack him very early on after he made a light hearted comment. Fair enough on the football front, although if you were a God like me then no-one would ever see your emotions. ;)

Oh and thought Mani was talking rubbish, as normal. ;) To be fair though, you accused Kshitiz of trolling until Mani talks about getting drunk on one shandy...

He was acting like a five year old, and so once he replied a second time in the same manor I had had enough.

"Knock Knock"

"Who's there?"

"They're calling out for you Kshitiz!"

"I don't have time!"

"But they're waiting for a reply, Moron!"

"CBA!"

In all seriousness though, Jaz has said it all and I cba to opening to issue all over up again. It was light hearted humor as I see, whether or not received the same is not what I care. :cheers

I know, but who can be bothered to think when I'm replying to closed, narrow minded, hypocritic people?

LOL Tom isn't narrow minded. The likes of WC are narrow minded ;).

Heehee, I managed to wind him up on MSN, to serve Jack's honour.

Guys, leave off eachother. It's quite bewildering to see you getting really uptight about posts on a fake game where everyone only takes part in it for a little fun...

Also try and tone down the swearing, Jack, and stop being abusive to others guys. This is supposed to be light hearted fun. Can't believe the way this forum is going at the moment; not everything needs to be serious.

Jaz, as Mani said, chill, your taking this moderating too far. Also don't think it is appropriate to berate Jack in public, especially when he is a fellow staff member. Just my humble opinion. Anyway Jaz, you're a Warrior so go away!!! :p

Jaz vs. Treva
Mod. vs. Mod
INDIAN Warriors vs. PAKISTANI Legends
Indian WARRIORS vs. Pakistani LEGENDS

FIGHT! :D

Can I just say that 'can't be arsed' is the worst thing to say when in a heated discussion (Didn't know what else to call it :p).

Anyway, what's that saying to do with the birdge, because that's what I want to say now lol.

Tom, you can have the thong, I'll have the Rikishi style pants things. Rikish = another fat legend!

Users who are viewing this thread