Story Pakistan's International season 2018:Breaking news: Players sacked. Sign Up now

What will happen agains Sri Lanka

• Pak win test series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pak win ODI series

• Pak lose every series

• Total voters

afridi25

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
31bob.jpg

BOB WOOLMER SACKED

A New young coach has replaced Bob Woolmer who has been failing to suceed in these recent serie's. He failed to impress as pakistan has lost all of there matches for 2 years in a row. They have lost 29 out of 33 matches and with there new coach Hameed Ahmad they are looking to impress. With the players moral down they are trying to get back to the top whilst at the moment being 9th. The Leaderboard reads, Australia, England, West Indies, India, South Africa, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, Pakistan, Bangladesh and kenya.

Pakistan need to save them selves before the 2019 world cup in Pakistan its self.The manager Hameed Ahmad has chosen a young squad to take with them on there first tour of Sri Lanka. They will look to impress with star players like Younis Khan, Imran Nazir, R Naved Ul-Hasan and M Asif. They should start off with a bang as openers S Butt and Rashid Amin, two great batsman who are in form. With a great hitter called Shahid Afridi and Imran Farooq as wicket keeper they are looking to impress.

Sri Lanka have a tough side with lots of potential. A great opener Upul Tharanga and many more. Pakikstan need to play well before getting to the world cup. If they can impress this season that will be great. Z Haider who started his career in 2016 has impressed slightly in Test's

Squad

Z Haider
S Butt
R Amin
I Farhat
S Malik
S Afridi
K Hussain (27 years old, Looking for a match)
Y Khan
A Kamal
I Farooq
J Zia
B Khan
I Nazir
F Iqbal
S Bin-Nazir
R Afridi
N Ul Hasan
M Asif
I Anjum
A Razzaq
S Nazir
U Gul
T Khan
D Kaneria
K Khan
N Ashraf

Reserve

K Akmal (Injury)

Fixtures coming soon

I need to selectors to select the squad for the tour against Sri Lanka-APPLY NOW

Last edited:

afridi25

International Cricketer
Fixtures for season

Vs Sri Lanka

Tests

Pak vs Sri L
Pak Vs Sri L
Pak Vs Sri L

ODI's

Pak Vs Sri L
Pak Vs Sri L
Pak Vs Sri L
Pak Vs Sri L
Pak Vs Sri L

Vs West Indies

ODI's

Pak Vs WI
Pak Vs WI
Pak Vs WI
Pak Vs WI
Pak Vs WI

Tests

Pak Vs WI

more fixtures later

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
lol BOB sacked :laugh.. 2018 :p nice :D:D i think he is playing on Cricket 2005.. :p

The Blazer

Club Cricketer
Nice idea for a story, but...

Why would Rana Naved, Younis Khan and Shahid Afridi be playing in 2018? They'll be 35+ years old. :rolleyes:

afridi25

International Cricketer
Well i am playing on BLIC 2005 and well u know inzi is like 35. and a good player. Rana was a good player and is still playing

afridi25

International Cricketer
Pakistan Fly to Sri Lanka

The Pakistani cricket team will fly out to Sri Lanka today to play them in 3 tests and 5 odi's. There will be a lot of pressure on the new manager Hassan Ahmad as he trys to put Pakistan back up to the top 5. At the moment they are 9th just under Zimbabwe but will need to pull off some empathic wins to seal that place. In the 2015 world cup Which Shoaib Akhtar retired after was a disgrace, they were sixth in the table and had nambibia, New Zealand and Zimbabwe. they lost to New zealand and Zimbabwe thus meaning they failed to qualify for the second round.

The Manager is confident saying. "We have a great team here. Younis Khan our captain has great experience and will be retiring after the world cup. That will be sad. That will give us a chance to see Imran Nazir with the responability. So we have an attacking side. Shoaib and sami as our bowling coaches and Inzimam and M Yousuf who has been training with Fielding Coach Saqib Khan who is great at his job we can beat Sri Lanka, Inshalla"

A 37 year old manager Hameed Ahmad leading pakistan to glory, Lets see what happens as the 18 man squad is selected. This series will be great as pakistan lift off into the air a new series is born.

Stay tuned for more

afridi25

International Cricketer
BIDS FOR TELIVISED CRICKET

Sky Sports, Sony TV and Channel 5 have been bustling for the rights to televise the Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka Series, Which includes three test matches and five One Day Internationls. There was a live bid last night between the 3 tv channels to see who would get there dream. Sky Sports are saying if they win they will have a show with all the highlights after. Sky Sports won the bid and will host the series whilst Sony Tv will show highlights from 10pm-12pm.

The Bids

Sky Sports- 27,000
Sony TV- 19,000
Channel 5- 18,000

THE TEAM

Today the 18 man squad was announced.

S Butt
R Amin
S Malik
S Afridi
I Farooq(WKT)
B Khan
Y Khan(CAP)
A Kamal
I Nazir
F Iqbal
S Bin-Nazir
N Ul Hasan
M Asif
I Anjum
A Razzaq
S Nazir
U Gul
D Kaneria

Not batting order

Last edited:

afridi25

International Cricketer
Sri Lanka get ready

Sri Lanka have been prepering for there matches against pakistan, With Tom Brown as the coach, they will be a great confident team. With F Mahroof as a captain who will lead them into the world cup. Malinga the fast bowler and Herath will try to look good as they head towards the matches.

The Team

F Mahroof
Malinga
R Herath
N Jayaratne
S Jayantha
U Tharanga
S Chathuranga
G Perera
F Zoysa
Denesh Udara
Thilan Samaraweera
A Dilhara
Y De Silva
T Thaman
R Soni

3 more places to be decided

afridi25

International Cricketer
The Sri Lankan cricket board have released the fixtures.

Fixtures

Warm Up's

1 Aug: Pak Vs Sri L A
3 Aug: Pak Vs Sinhalese
3 Sep: Pak Vs Sri L Twenty20 charity match

Test's

9 Aug: Pak Vs Sri L
17 Aug:Pak Vs Sri L
25 Aug:Pak Vs Sri L

ODI's

6 Sep: Pak Vs Sri L
8 Sep: Pak Vs Sri L
10 Sep:Pak Vs Sri L
12 Sep:Pak Vs Sri L
14 Sep:Pak Vs Sri L

End of tour

mehkar

International Coach
nice start mate.......I like the start......Hope i ll like it in future too
Cheers

afridi25

International Cricketer
TRAINING SESSION

The Pakistani cricket team have been training hard today in an attempt to warm up before the warm up matches and series. There manger Hameed Ahmad will be choosing his squad for the match against Sri L A tomorrow.

The star players might be rested to let the younger generation come through to see how they can perform under pressure. But there is also some bad news during the traing session. Shoaib Malik had to fly home after pulling his hamstring muscle today. The X-ray will show if it is serious.

Y Khan leads the way(sorry bout pic with inzi in 2018)
pt_inzimam_2801_ent-lead__200x280.jpg

Asif trains with the ball
asifcelebrates5yx.jpg

now it is time for the predict the team contest.

The team
S Butt(bat O)
R Amin(Bat O)
I Farhat(bat O)
S Afridi(allrounder)
I Farooq(WKT)
B Khan(bat)
Y Khan(CAP)
A Kamal(bat)
I Nazir(bat)
F Iqbal(bat)
S Bin-Nazir(allrounder)
N Ul Hasan(bowl)
M Asif(bowl)
I Anjum(bowl)
A Razzaq(allrounder)
S Nazir(bowl)
U Gul(bowl)
D Kaneria(bowl LS)

Your challenge is to predict the team for the warm up game vs Sri L A whoever wins gets rep. So start selecting.

Users who are viewing this thread