NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
If any team that can win in English conditions and that too any conditions is Pakistan. I have high hopes especially after how close West Indies came in terms of dominating few sessions.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Anyone want me to jinx Pakistan? I'm thinking about tuning in and praising Masood...[DOUBLEPOST=1596724938][/DOUBLEPOST]
Anyone want me to jinx Pakistan? I'm thinking about tuning in and praising Masood...
See. I told ya guys

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
I just wanna see Pakistan bowl now[DOUBLEPOST=1596724588][/DOUBLEPOST]Can't wait any longer
I should not have said that[DOUBLEPOST=1596725034][/DOUBLEPOST]
Anyone want me to jinx Pakistan? I'm thinking about tuning in and praising Masood...[DOUBLEPOST=1596724938][/DOUBLEPOST]
See. I told ya guys
He's still there tho

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
See. I told ya guys
I haven't posted in this thread too much because of the fear of jinxing, but honestly, I've had enough of this stupid concept. As if a post on an Internet forum could really impact the match :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1596725242][/DOUBLEPOST]
I haven't posted in this thread too much because of the fear of jinxing, but honestly, I've had enough of this stupid concept. As if a post on an Internet forum could really impact the match :p
Btw, why is the default font size bigger than 3, but smaller than 4?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What was Azhar thinking with that review
Sorry for the late reply, but having seen the highlights, he clearly thought it hit him outside the line. He was moving across, presumably to negate the expected outswinger outside off, but the ball was pretty straight, and it hit him just before his pad ended up outside the line, making him think it actually hit him outside the line.
Masood has improved so much since his last tour to England, which led him to be dropped. Shows the value of pure hard work.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hoping Shan is ok, Babar got injured the same way in 2018 at Lord's, getting hit on the arm when he was on 68, and was out of the series.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Sorry for the late reply, but having seen the highlights, he clearly thought it hit him outside the line. He was moving across, presumably to negate the expected outswinger outside off, but the ball was pretty straight, and it hit him just before his pad ended up outside the line, making him think it actually hit him outside the line.
Seeing how quick he was to review that decision, especially without even consulting the non-striker made me think he knew that it was hitting the bat before going onto his pads. But that was clearly not the case, so why would he review so quick without even talking about it to the non-striker unless he was 100% certain there was bat involved.

If anything, he should've been more apprehensive about potentially wasting the review if he was shuffling across the stumps.

Users who are viewing this thread