Patch 1.05 Now Available on PS4

Got an absolutely filthy bat pad earlier, smack in the middle of the pad a mile away from the bat.

Another ashes wicket for Mo to tuck in his bag...

Talking of that I haven’t found Bancroft any idea we’re I can find him as reneshaw really struggling in 2test[DOUBLEPOST=1511211087][/DOUBLEPOST]Iv get Paine tho

Have you searched the Academy before posting this?

The on disk squads were updated in the last patch, but if you have downloaded or edited the Australian team then that would override the on disk one. Already started Ashes mode games won't get squad updates.

So despite the fact I have personally uploaded a Cameron Bancroft, you can’t manage to find it on the Academy.

Have you searched for the surname ‘Bancroft’?

Yeh I did yesterday hahaha and if I download him he probz won’t be linked

Got an absolutely filthy bat pad earlier, smack in the middle of the pad a mile away from the bat.

Another ashes wicket for Mo to tuck in his bag...

Yeah those are rife. I just reload the over. Without wanting to sound demanding, that and the running between the wickets to deep fielders are the only things I can spot that are "wrong" at the moment.

Yeah those are rife. I just reload the over. Without wanting to sound demanding, that and the running between the wickets to deep fielders are the only things I can spot that are "wrong" at the moment.
there's been a couple of times where the AI go for a single but only one of them run, other than that my only real problem is the academy

I played an ODI and towards the end of the innings (AI batting) they started taking more risky singles and running to deep fielders. It was a noticeable difference compared with the first 30 overs.

General settings (pitch marker, transparent.. etc) always need to save. Saving on temperary basis not permenent.. it is getting irritation.. this should be fixed

The on disk squads were updated in the last patch, but if you have downloaded or edited the Australian team then that would override the on disk one. Already started Ashes mode games won't get squad updates.

Does you know when Xbox one update being implemented?

Users who are viewing this thread