Patch 1.05 Now Available on PS4

I mentioned just taking ideas from the beta testers. I think if they read what everyone has to say you end up trying to please too many people. Just my two cents.

It's all about patience and being realistic. For me realistic pitches that have individual characteristics are far more important than more cameras. (My opinion) we just need to have a little perspective on what we have and what we ask for and slow down a little.

A massive stink was caused about the spinner back foot. It was said it had no influence on gameplay but people would still bang on.

We just need to chill and work as a team. Rather than people just shouting and screaming for new things.

Let's just focus on making the current product top drawer ( which it was) then go from there...

It's all about patience and being realistic. For me realistic pitches that have individual characteristics are far more important than more cameras. (My opinion) we just need to have a little perspective on what we have and what we ask for and slow down a little.

A massive stink was caused about the spinner back foot. It was said it had no influence on gameplay but people would still bang on.

We just need to chill and work as a team. Rather than people just shouting and screaming for new things.

Let's just focus on making the current product top drawer ( which it was) then go from there...
The ODI I played last night, against the West Indies team that I edited the players for, was fantastic for showing off individual characteristics. I've generally said I'm not bothered if there's one animation for bowling or batting BUT having actually played a team where variety has been added it adds so much to the game, if only in terms of keeping it visually interesting to look at. I'm 99% certain there are only two off-spin bowling animations but when Marlon Samuels came on I was thinking: there's no way that is not a third animation that they have sneaked in.

The spinner back foot thingy still happens, so I guess that has nothing to do with the issue either.I agree with you, we all have to work as a team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Requesting BigAnt,
please consider the ideas and issues raised by Beta test team but not every one in order the game to have nice additions

Not what I was saying, it has to be collective but constructive. Gameplay tweaks ATM not additions
The problem is not many provide a constructive points for gameplay changes, they DEMAND minor things (repeatedly) and unrealistic additions (that doesn’t impact gameplay) because they bought the game. That attitude is what makes little annoying.

My PS4 says I have the new patch but my squad is still not updated. Can anyone give me a run through of what I can do to fix that

My PS4 says I have the new patch but my squad is still not updated. Can anyone give me a run through of what I can do to fix that

Which squad are you talking about?

Did you ever play DBC14 or DBC17?

:wk:Just doing a test with 1.05 patch
Ashes 1st test overcast late start !
Batting hardest
Bowling hardest
Fielding hardest
Both squads up to date and correct ( with some Australia players with dodgy moustaches!)
Veteran level
Put into bat lost Cook ( Ross umpire call )
Lbw then big mouth Vince edge to 4th slip ... stoneman struggling and root smashing it !
Played 12 overs had 3 edges behind wicket and 1 legside so far 53 for 2.
So far feels a better game cricket then lower levels :arwk:
Last ball of short morning session root edged to 3rd slip a very low catch brilliant

And which squad are you talking about?

Patches don’t download players or teams, you have to do that in the Academy section of the game
Talking about Australia
I figured something was wrong because InSaiyan was playing the ashes series and he seemed surprised when he saw players like Bancroft Paine etc added.

Talking about Australia
I figured something was wrong because InSaiyan was playing the ashes series and he seemed surprised when he saw players like Bancroft Paine etc added.

Have you tried adding them to the squad?

Didn't come up when I tried yesterday but I can try again
We're Bancroft and Paine face scanned?

Users who are viewing this thread