Patch 1.05 Now Available on PS4

In my opinion, BigAnt should simply roll back to Day 1 Patch state and then take their time to come up with the improvements. The amount of quality added via the new cams and stuff is just not worth the quality we've lost.

Technically speaking this shoudn't be difficult.

So, what are everyone's thoughts on this?

In my opinion, BigAnt should simply roll back to Day 1 Patch state and then take their time to come up with the improvements. The amount of quality added via the new cams and stuff is just not worth the quality we've lost.

Technically speaking this shoudn't be difficult.

So, what are everyone's thoughts on this?
I think static camera should remain in place as it have nothing to with all this.But they should take their own time to rectify mistakes and bugs. .

Latest patch things

Rain every match. No matter the conditions. It appears it is just a visual bug and isn’t affecting the pitch.

The damn fast bowling button press glitch

It was back with a vengeance in this last match I played. Happened 3 times in the first 2 overs. It never happens with spin bowling. With fast bowling it’s always the button press after selecting delivery, once the meters are in motion and the run up begins the first button press you make acts like 2 rapid button presses and ruins your delivery

Also some sort of fielding sprint or hurry button is needed. Just look at the horrendous fielding at 2.3. (3:36 in the video)

In this video I will add you can see;
the rain in the cutscene
The bowling glitch on delivery 1.2 1.3 and 2.6
The fielding non-chalance on delivery 2.3

I gave up about 14 runs in these 2 overs due to these issues.

Last edited:
Latest patch things

Rain every match. No matter the conditions. It appears it is just a visual bug and isn’t affecting the pitch.

The damn fast bowling button press glitch

It was back with a vengeance in this last match I played. Happened 3 times. It never happens with spin bowling. It’s always the button press after selecting delivery, once the meters are in motion and the run up begins the first button press you make acts like 2 rapid button presses and ruins your delivery

Is this career or casual? I can have non rainy games

Is this career or casual? I can have non rainy games

Casual with 5 and 20 over

The weather report says no rain but visually you see a gentle rain falling

Maybe if I set weather to rain or change it up and play a match it will reset itself

Last edited:
Any chance off adding a download all button for the academy when searching for a username on there. It's really a painstaking effort to download all the teams 1 by 1 especially in the future when all the teams have a been created.

@BigAntStudios @MattW could you give this a thought and can you make the bowling tactics HUD slightly bigger when pressing D pad up.

You mean you have no idea if it has had effect but you like static cam so you want it to stay
You mean you have no idea if it has had effect but you like static cam so you want it to stay
And you mean to say that it had effect so it should be removed although you also have no idea.

To be fair according to me it should remain in game but if their are any effects than they can be rectified if not then it can be removed.I never said that it should remain in game at the cost of the game.

And you mean to say that it had effect so it should be removed although you also have no idea.

To be fair according to me it should remain in game but if their are any effects than they can be rectified if not then it can be removed.I never said that it should remain in game at the cost of the game.

Given he is a beta tester and has a remote idea of the development process, he has infinitely more of an idea than you do

Given he is a beta tester and has a remote idea of the development process, he has infinitely more of an idea than you do
Well,I have never said I have idea equal or more than him Its obvious he have more idea given that he is a beta tester. Can't you read properly or you just have habit of
doing shit into matters of others as i have seen you many times doing same.

It is Big Ant Studios who have ultimate idea.

It is good for most of us if static cams can be removed. Majority doesn't want that and the main reason for all these glitches .My opinion

Well,I have never said I have idea equal or more than him Its obvious he have more idea given that he is a beta tester. Can't you read properly or you just have habit of
doing shit into matters of others as i have seen you many times doing same.

It is Big Ant Studios who have ultimate idea.

You literally said he also had no idea. Your words, not mine. I’m perfectly capable of reading

My request to BA team. You consider only the proper bug reports from reliable sources as well as Beta testers as they can understand game well .

Im using the fixed cams they are an amazing addition. Bigant would know if they caused these issues and removed them from 1.5, after 1.4. It's 100% speculation the fixed cams are the root cause of new issues but gladly will use broadcast1 in order to go back to holy grail of gameplay if it's confirmed fixed cams are the problem.

I am with you on the Choppy frame rate issue. For me too it affects certain Camera angles. And reason seems pretty clear. The choppiness starts as soon as players are being shown in detail from pretty close.

The most trouble I’m having on is Batting Close Camera, more so when a spinner is bowling as I guess the keeper and bowler comes into the view as well.

And also, when fielding and the ball hits the boundary with a couple of fielders chasing and the Players show up in all their detail in front of the Camera.

As soon as I change to Batting Far Camera it’s straight 60 frames.

@MattW I hope you guys have noted the issue. I won’t call it a bug and hence haven’t reported it in the bug thread. But it’s an issue. A major one imo.
Having the same issue. Have played mostly T20 and frame rate is low. Not at all 60. Its kind of laggy between the over and with few cutscenes. During spinner it feels like a slow mo gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread