Patch 1.05 Now Available on PS4

So now I played a T20 in the test kit and the game runs smooth now. No frame rate issues. Don't know if I have to be happy or sad now.:noway

Platform: PS4
Game Version: 1.05
Game Mode: Offline
Match Type: any
Teams used: any
Ground: any
Over Count: NA
Patch-1.05-Experience

@MattW
1. Is there a way to get the Stadium Scoreboard be viewed because after every over its so far away that it is hardly visible, waste of Infrastructure
2. Also, When playing a back foot cut shot, the shot is played at an angle that is meant for a bouncer delivery,what's the way around that to cut a good length delivery, Anyone?
3. When Displaying a bowler from close angle the Upper background screen shakes a bit.
4.Leave a ball and batsman get stumped against spinner also when playing a Front foot shot to a spinner it does the same thing.
5.Cancel a run and the batsman thinks for 2 Sec before returning to Screen.
6. Why there is no Seam Visible on a white Ball just like it is visible in the Red One.
6. I wish there were Caps/Hats for batsmen as well when playing against the spinners.

I am with you on the Choppy frame rate issue. For me too it affects certain Camera angles. And reason seems pretty clear. The choppiness starts as soon as players are being shown in detail from pretty close.

The most trouble I’m having on is Batting Close Camera, more so when a spinner is bowling as I guess the keeper and bowler comes into the view as well.

And also, when fielding and the ball hits the boundary with a couple of fielders chasing and the Players show up in all their detail in front of the Camera.

As soon as I change to Batting Far Camera it’s straight 60 frames.

@MattW I hope you guys have noted the issue. I won’t call it a bug and hence haven’t reported it in the bug thread. But it’s an issue. A major one imo.

This issue has carried over from Don Bradman 17 and makes me a little nervous whether it can being fixed - I am not sure but I think the issue may have existed on Day 1 patch too? So the triggers are -

1. Batsman Close camera for batting
2. Night games (doesn't happen during day time AFAIK)
3. Custom teams (with custom bats, kits) cause this issue to become worse but even on the default teams, the issue is noticeable.
4. I have always stopped the game when I see this issue and thus haven't noticed any difference between the stutters when playing spin vs pace, but as some of you say, it might be worse against spinners.

This issue has resulted in me changing my favourite camera. I hope this can be fixed though and I can get back to Batsman Close!

I haven't even played since game launch. But if any bugs that others faced have been fixed, am happy. Will play today though for sure!

A patch a day keeps the doctor away... and punters off your back.

Er... don't anybody actually test these games before release. ha ha
If you were expecting there to be no bugs in a game based on one of the most complicated sports in the world in cricket you were always setting yourself up for disappointment... Even fixing one bug can unintentionally lead to the creation of three more, which should give you some idea of how hard it is to pick-up every small bug that finds its way into the game.

For your information BigAnt set-up a small beta team from different users on this forum and were discussing different things like slip position until 3AM in the morning in some cases. The game definitely was tested before release and a great deal of time and effort was put into it. Resulting in a lot of people (myself included) regarding this game as the best cricket game made yet.

If you were expecting there to be no bugs in a game based on one of the most complicated sports in the world in cricket you were always setting yourself up for disappointment... Even fixing one bug can unintentionally lead to the creation of three more, which should give you some idea of how hard it is to pick-up every small bug that finds its way into the game.

For your information BigAnt set-up a small beta team from different users on this forum and were discussing different things like slip position until 3AM in the morning in some cases. The game definitely was tested before release and a great deal of time and effort was put into it. Resulting in a lot of people (myself included) regarding this game as the best cricket game made yet.

'Testing' software is not bunging it to a few users. 'Testing' is an established systematic software development process done using unit testing software and professional software 'testers' using detailed scripts. FYI.

Even fixing one bug can unintentionally lead to the creation of three more, which should give you some idea of how hard it is to pick-up every small bug that finds its way into the game.

Yes indeed. In my many years in software development they called this 'cr*p coding'! ha ha

Yes indeed. In my many years in software development they called this 'cr*p coding'! ha ha
I'm not even going to bother reason with you anymore. The reviews for this game speak for themselves, if you are so unhappy about the game I suggest you find something more productive to do in your life than post negative comments about it.

I haven't even played since game launch. But if any bugs that others faced have been fixed, am happy. Will play today though for sure!

What???? No this can't be @DAP the man who checked every digital store on earth to see if the game was available????;):p play it my friend and enjoy:thumbs

Last edited:
Platform: PS4
Game Version: 1.05
Game Mode: Offline
Match Type: any
Teams used: any
Ground: any
Over Count: NA
Patch-1.05-Experience

@MattW
1. Is there a way to get the Stadium Scoreboard be viewed because after every over its so far away that it is hardly visible, waste of Infrastructure
2. Also, When playing a back foot cut shot, the shot is played at an angle that is meant for a bouncer delivery,what's the way around that to cut a good length delivery, Anyone?
3. When Displaying a bowler from close angle the Upper background screen shakes a bit.
4.Leave a ball and batsman get stumped against spinner also when playing a Front foot shot to a spinner it does the same thing.
5.Cancel a run and the batsman thinks for 2 Sec before returning to Screen.
6. Why there is no Seam Visible on a white Ball just like it is visible in the Red One.
6. I wish there were Caps/Hats for batsmen as well when playing against the spinners.

Please post the bugs in the thread created specifically for it.

So now I played a T20 in the test kit and the game runs smooth now. No frame rate issues. Don't know if I have to be happy or sad now.:noway

All I’d say is that BigAnt have got the core experience extremely right this time. In the context of the complete game, the bugs and other issues are minor and with the kind of effort they have always put post release, I am totally behind them and expecting them to come up with patches to create the perfect experience. :yes

The frame rate issues etc baffle me. As mine runs smoothly? So unless your got a knackered PS4, then I don't see why it would be any different!

Users who are viewing this thread