Patch 1.05 Now Available on PS4

Will look into it as soon as I can - however this is not something that has been touched in this patch or 1.04.

If people can play online and make sure they've got modifiers turned off on both machines and let us know if there's any issues with difficulty with it in that state, that would be good - that would then narrow the issue down.

When on both machines modifier are set to off, all is well.

That's a seperate matter that many are concerned about easy timing on
legend( which I don't agree personally) and unreal cutters movement (which I 100% agree).

I had suggested some modifications in match creation option for
timing window , marker display time, pace revolution, swing etc. So the players can customise the game according to there liking, just as offline.

Ur thoughts plz

Has anyone noticed even after patch 5, non licenesd players having two tone skins like attached ir multi color patch on face skin. Players and umpires having such face skin only in game and when u them in academy they looks ok....

Attachments

• F1EA6B5E-5497-4AD5-ABEB-DD36EFC31150.jpeg
    F1EA6B5E-5497-4AD5-ABEB-DD36EFC31150.jpeg
    428.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Has anyone tried 2 players(local co op) on (invert batting) on patch 1.05 on Ps4 because i am on xbox one and it doesn't work there...
Any update on this ps4 players? Also during co op if 2 batsmen are at one end...the game stucks there

Are you on the lowest difficulty

I am on Amateur. With pro batting and easy bowling.

I am thinking the double press glitch might be tied to a certain delivery. I recorded some of my gameplay last night so I am going to check the instances where it glitched and see if there is a pattern.

for gods sake but your difficult down or something

It’s not that. It’s using standard bowling controls every match at some point your first timing button press for timing equals 2 presses so your delivery occurs in the red.

You choose delivery and length, then when you press the first timing in the light green it immediately registers as a press also in the next meter that pops up for timing release of the delivery. Unfortunately it registers that double press as red in the last meter so you bowl a meatball right down the middle.

Just started a match and it happened on my first and fourth deliveries. Luckily this time I got away with the glitch not being 2 6’s slogged

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

We just put live another update to the PS4 version of Ashes Cricket, this resolves the issues with the previous 1.04 update with dismissals not being registered correctly.

Thanks to everyone for their patience and reports of the issue.

This update contains everything that was included in the 1.04 update, so those notes again are as follows:

- Additional photogrammetry for English players
- Added static camera options
- Adjusted crease positioning to spinners
- Adjusted non-striker reactions
- Adjusted display time of ball marker online
- Adjusted timing of return to crease after shots
- Restructured statistics calculations
- Rectification of various anomalies

Thanks again, and apologies for the issues with the previous update.
will you be updating Finns face for the game? cheers and keep up the great work!

Just so you are aware, if you want to be a nutter, you can now bat without the ring around the ball as well!

From what I've observeved, the broadcast and static cams are that good that alot of people will be reverting back to classic cricket gaming control, so ball pitch marker returns and Ariel marker goes. Big Ant have done well to capture different ways to play the game. It absolutely looks the part from a broadcast perspective, the batting cams and ariel markers that ive come to love are dead to me now.

From what I've observeved, the broadcast and static cams are that good that alot of people will be reverting back to classic cricket gaming control, so ball pitch marker returns and Ariel marker goes. Big Ant have done well to capture different ways to play the game. It absolutely looks the part from a broadcast perspective, the batting cams and ariel markers that ive come to love are dead to me now.

I didn't mean that, I mean nothing no ball marker either. That's easy mode!

Glad to hear that, That was the only concern I had in the last patch. Anyways I will be playing in an hour's time.
Still there are choppy frame rate issues offline, but seems to be tied into certain camera settings. For example, I had to change 'Running Camera' from 'Batting far' to 'Fielding1' as a work around. Certain cut scenes still has issues but does not affect gameplay. Still not able to figure out what's the reason, cos online it looked fine.
However, the stumping issues still happens both online and offline. Spinners still bowls wide of the crease.

I did play quite a lot online, apart from the stumping bug there were run-out issues(batsman does not respond to cancel run). Certain wide balls not called. However I had to stop playing online cos got frustrated with the loopy bouncer tactics by the opponents:noway. Any help in how to play these balls(spinners and medium pacers) would be great.
The major bug reported in the last update is definitely fixed.
I'm currently playing a t20 tournament, will check regarding stats update once done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still there are choppy frame rate issues offline, but seems to be tied into certain camera settings. For example, I had to change 'Running Camera' from 'Batting far' to 'Fielding1' as a work around. Certain cut scenes still has issues but does not affect gameplay. Still not able to figure out what's the reason, cos online it looked fine.
However, the stumping issues still happens both online and offline. Spinners still bowls wide of the crease.

I did play quite a lot online, apart from the stumping bug there were run-out issues(batsman does not respond to cancel run). Certain wide balls not called. However I had to stop playing online cos got frustrated with the loopy bouncer tactics by the opponents:noway. Any help in how to play these balls(spinners and medium pacers) would be great.
The major bug reported in the last update is definitely fixed.
I'm currently playing a t20 tournament, will check regarding stats update once done.

I am with you on the Choppy frame rate issue. For me too it affects certain Camera angles. And reason seems pretty clear. The choppiness starts as soon as players are being shown in detail from pretty close.

The most trouble I’m having on is Batting Close Camera, more so when a spinner is bowling as I guess the keeper and bowler comes into the view as well.

And also, when fielding and the ball hits the boundary with a couple of fielders chasing and the Players show up in all their detail in front of the Camera.

As soon as I change to Batting Far Camera it’s straight 60 frames.

@MattW I hope you guys have noted the issue. I won’t call it a bug and hence haven’t reported it in the bug thread. But it’s an issue. A major one imo.

Reactions: Pat
And just to add, I haven’t added any Academy teams. So was playing Australia vs England T20 at Gabba.

And the choppiness is not present in Test Matches for some reason.

And just to add, I haven’t added any Academy teams. So was playing Australia vs England T20 at Gabba.

Online I played only 5 over match. Offline I have only tried T20. Let me try a 5 over offline and check.

Tried 5 over match same thing.Test match plays perfect. Looks exactly how it was before the second patch. I have no clue. I think I'm gonna need a break from this now.

Users who are viewing this thread