Patch 1.05 Now Available on PS4

All I’d say is that BigAnt have got the core experience extremely right this time. In the context of the complete game, the bugs and other issues are minor and with the kind of effort they have always put post release, I am totally behind them and expecting them to come up with patches to create the perfect experience. :yes
I know they will, infact everyone who has purchased the game belives in and trusts Bigants. I had to overlook many aspects in DBC17 to actually make me feel like I'm enjoying it. But I'm happy and hopeful with Ashes Cricket mainly cos how the base game is and especially cos of the responses (patches) received in such a short span of time.[DOUBLEPOST=1511096234][/DOUBLEPOST]
The frame rate issues etc baffle me. As mine runs smoothly? So unless your got a knackered PS4, then I don't see why it would be any different!
Which Ps4 (base/slim/pro) are you playing on?
And I suppose it's not just me who is facing it. Don't have to quote me. It's fine.

I know they will, infact everyone who has purchased the game belives in and trusts Bigants. I had to overlook many aspects in DBC17 to actually make me feel like I'm enjoying it. But I'm happy and hopeful with Ashes Cricket mainly cos how the base game is and especially cos of the responses (patches) received in such a short span of time.[DOUBLEPOST=1511096234][/DOUBLEPOST]
Which Ps4 (base/slim/pro) are you playing on?
And I suppose it's not just me who is facing it. Don't have to quote me. It's fine.

I wasn't having a go, just didn't get why it would play different for one and not the other

I wasn't having a go, just didn't get why it would play different for one and not the other
Thanks, so are you on the base PS4? Cos I'm playing on it and was perfectly fine with day one patch. Moreover if it was a PS4 hardware issue, would have happened across all match types and other games as well IMO(I come from computer/server Hardware background)

Edit- No academy stuffs downloaded either.

The frame rate issues etc baffle me. As mine runs smoothly? So unless your got a knackered PS4, then I don't see why it would be any different!

Since you’re assuming things should I assume too that you’ve tried the exact setup and case I’ve mentioned a couple of posts back?

I ask because all I have seen in your videos are Test matches being played with Batting Far Camera whereas the problem for us occurs when playing in Colored clothes and mostly at night.

And, did you also assume our PS4 OS Version? If you didn’t, I’m on 5.0.1.

I don’t believe I can narrow it down anymore.

P.S. : Apparently I can, I play with on-disk teams.

Im on PC but can say that close cam isnt as smooth as other cams though.

In pro cam when facing left arm bowler I'm getting frame rate problem. I'm on PS4 pro

Since you’re assuming things should I assume too that you’ve tried the exact setup and case I’ve mentioned a couple of posts back?

I ask because all I have seen in your videos are Test matches being played with Batting Far Camera whereas the problem for us occurs when playing in Colored clothes and mostly at night.

And, did you also assume our PS4 OS Version? If you didn’t, I’m on 5.0.1.

I don’t believe I can narrow it down anymore.

P.S. : Apparently I can, I play with on-disk teams.
Batting far also has problems for me with coloured kits. I haven't checked difference between day and night matches separately. Will be playing in next hour. Btw are you also on the base PS4?

Batting far also has problems for me with coloured kits. I haven't checked difference between day and night matches separately. Will be playing in next hour. Btw are you also on the base PS4?

Is it any coloured kits or kits downloaded from the academy?

Yes. Base PS4. Batting far from my experience was still 40 frames or above. Not sure about 60.

But I play on Batting Close so have tested it more.

Yes. Base PS4. Batting far from my experience was still 40 frames or above. Not sure about 60.

But I play on Batting Close so have tested it more.
I don't know if there is a way to test the frame rate. (Fps count) But with naked eye the difference is very evident. And it's not like it is intermittent, its through out.

You can perhaps try playing a match during night time and bat in batsman close camera. Also to make it more evident try using a custom team with custom bats and kits. Please see if this is as smooth as when you play your test matches.

Played a T20 match against RSA after my batting was over I switched the side to RSA as I wanted to bat more, starting to experience slight screen stuttering after I played a shot till the time it reaches the fielder.
Playing on hardest and Veteran, but sixes coming easily against pacers, also they were not varying speed too much neither the length, missing DBC 17 bowlers and it's algorithms.. Maybe try legend let's see...
In DBC 17 if I Ignore the animations it was more exciting and unpredictable... But I think new patches will take care of that, hope so!

Looks like the wait to get my hands on the game (due to delay in receiving the game disk and my out station trips) is not bad, hopefully these issues post 1.95 are ironed soon before the end of this month.

What???? No this can't be @DAP the man who checked every didgital store on earth to see if the game was available????;):p play it my friend and enjoy:thumbs
I just started it now, had so much going on this week. Slept 9 hours in 5 days, now I am free except 1 IELTS exam next week.

Users who are viewing this thread