Patch 1.05 Now Available on PS4

Hey quick question, first, thanks for the reply and now that helps.

Second, do you have this 1.05 patch?

Mine is almost downloaded. Wondering if this is a T20 bowling issue because I played a 5 over pre this latest patch and my bowling did not have the double press issue.

I don't have the 1.05 patch yet but I haven't played with standard controls since the first couple of times I saw this issue in the game. I can try and see if I still find this issue in 1.05!

I don't have the 1.05 patch yet but I haven't played with standard controls since the first couple of times I saw this issue in the game. I can try and see if I still find this issue in 1.05!

Ok I still had it. Redid another 5 overs match and it happened twice. AI took me for 6 on one if not both. I recorded it on ps4. Need to upload the video.

Ok I still had it. Redid another 5 overs match and it happened twice. AI took me for 6 on one if not both. I recorded it on ps4. Need to upload the video.
for gods sake but your difficult down or something

Are you on the lowest difficulty

Thank you so much once again.Please get fix issue of competition/Tour stats not upgrading ???

People just need to learn to support Big Ant and not complain all the bloody time.
I was playing with the 1.04 patch and had no problem.
Thanks big ant for your hard work

Others were experiencing a potentially game breaking problem though, and Big Ant addressed it. The issue of the bug wasn't mere complaining - it was significant enough for an immediate follow up patch

I'm finding lower frame rates on the closeup shots of players between balls in the latest build. Maybe it is just me. Gabba stadium, licensed teams. Don't think there is much change during normal gameplay.

I am loving the gameplay of ashes 17 great job by big ants and there team
Just thing I want to point out
Outfielders position
I would be wonderful if u add this option.
Outfielders up normal back
I was there in dbc 17 missing in ashes 17
As they r standing too inside the boundry line.
Great support shown from ur team with the patch, I won't call this a bug but will be a welcome feature

A patch a day keeps the doctor away... and punters off your back.

Er... don't anybody actually test these games before release. ha ha

I'm finding lower frame rates on the closeup shots of players between balls in the latest build. Maybe it is just me. Gabba stadium, licensed teams. Don't think there is much change during normal gameplay.

I am finding this in the close ups, and in the moments just after the shot is played when the camera pans out into the fielding view. It is minor, but noticeable.

Thanks BigAnt for your continued support!

So I restarted the PS4 after installing the patch and seem to be getting better frames.

Users who are viewing this thread