Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

The PC version is getting ongoing updates as new problems are found - there's been about four so far, while the console patch 2 is limited to what they got in before submission.

just small tweaks, some fixing issues with steam, then ading a button at the weather board at start, stuff like that
We had two fixes go in.

One is for the issue brought up by @chaman82 which was the issue with 16+ character usernames being referenced and breaking elements of the game.

The other is a bug we found with regards to gloves not being detected when the ball was caught. That was fixed.

There was some minor stuff on our end to help us find issues a little easier too.

Resubmission required outcome pending! Its been pending now for almost three weeks, thats kicking the arse out of the word pending.

Resubmission required outcome pending! Its been pending now for almost three weeks, thats kicking the arse out of the word pending.

pend?ing
adj.
1. Not yet decided or settled; awaiting conclusion or confirmation.

I'd say it's doing fine (especially considering the outcome has already been decided twice in those weeks).

Last edited:
Patch 2 is out now!

Please clarify: is this an answer for the PC question above or a general thing?

when is the patch#2 coming in pc?

PC is now a little ahead of Patch 2; Steam doesn't have any need for submissions for patches, the developer pushes them out themselves.

I noticed 1 new thing only in pc version latest update: when loading / weather info screen appears you need to press A to move ahead.

So what's going to arrive first.

My gaming PC from South Africa (Friday)

or Patch 2 so I can play on the Xbox in the UK

My money is on the PC.

----------

To say this game is unplayable in pre patch 2 form is quite rubbish really. May be some people deserved Ashes 13.

Huge potential but massive flaws as well. To come forward and cut a spinner and get stumped four times in a row because the batsman's feet linger out of his crease, is a tad annoying, enough for me to be game breaking. That's not to say these things aren't getting fixed, I'm just fed up of waiting for them when all it would have taken was a beta and some playtesting. I guess then it would have been an even more delayed initial release

You have to take into account the fact that with this game the developers took a major risk and the CEO invested his own money investing into a niche market that no one dare enter. Even EA stayed away and shelved cricket 09.
I have enjoyed the game thoroughly despite the flaws you mention more than cricket 02, Ck 04 and 07 combined. You could include BLC franchise in there too.

Users who are viewing this thread