PS3/360 Versions Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I almost read your whole response but then I remembered I didn't care... I've since been having a whale of a time playing outside and getting to know my inner child. Peace out

you cared enough to reply to a two-month old post: which suggests that you seeked it out just to say this which is pretty sad

Helpman

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yip, very sad. I have a lot of soul searching to do...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
...maybe do it outside? Apparently it's nice out, where you've been, for two months, carrying that chip on your shoulder.

Daniboy95

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Not able continue the tour test match.

Power went off a couple of times when I was playing the game. When I wanted to continue, I couldnt see the save file anymore.

Does the power cut make any error to save files.

woosaah

Club Cricketer
dunno if this is still going (since its been a while sine the last patch but I have had a few bugs)

1. every now and again my batsman goes invisible like the keeper, I have to turn it off (I can find the video somewhere if required) has happned twice.

2. I hate getting a nick behind not being given out, apeal not out, review the decision, hot spot sees the edge and then given not out since he thinks we are going for LBW (clearly not!) has happened way too often.

still loving the game!

Helpman

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...maybe do it outside? Apparently it's nice out, where you've been, for two months, carrying that chip on your shoulder.

....maybe stop the personal attacks now.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
that's not a personal attack

if we punished people for posts like that then half the users and a majority of the staff would be banned...

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
dunno if this is still going (since its been a while sine the last patch but I have had a few bugs)

1. every now and again my batsman goes invisible like the keeper, I have to turn it off (I can find the video somewhere if required) has happned twice.

2. I hate getting a nick behind not being given out, apeal not out, review the decision, hot spot sees the edge and then given not out since he thinks we are going for LBW (clearly not!) has happened way too often.

still loving the game!

BARS/DRS in the game only works for LBWs and that too has some occasional bugs. You can forget getting any other decision overturned.

D

Deleted member 149013

@BigAntStudios
I have a problem with my academy the game has the latest update.

When I go to my line up or roster the players keep changing to these colours. If you keep scrolling up and down eventually all the cricketers will change into these colours. The problem will get worse and the screen goes black altogether but you can still navigate the menu. I found the only way to resolve the issue was to restart.

One of the players is David Willey and the other is Mitchell Marsh I can’t remember which is which now I have forgotten.
IMG_20160107_194939.jpg IMG_20160107_194930.jpg

Jimbonix

School Cricketer
I have been playing single player t20 competitions in Pro and when I get an edge behind to the keeper the wicket doesn't register, despite being given out by the umpire; the game carries on as if it never happened.
Considering edges are so rare anyway this is infuriating. It happens with seamers but not spinners. Not sure if it is every time but it has happened a lot.

Also post patch 3 the AI's approach to a free hit is still bizarre despite claims it had been fixed. I am on ps3 btw.

X-jo

School Cricketer
- game freezes while ingame. sometimes screen becomes black with the bgm still playing, sometimes the screen freezes
- catches via reverse sweeps are not taken by wicket keeper even if its right in front of him. he just watches it fall down
- match stadium is shown X before the game starts and its shown Y after.

Last edited:

nickmaniar

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I am getting kicked out of the PSN while playing online match. Anyone facing this issue on PS3 ?

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Yes , the PSN network has been a bit wonky since the big outage of a couple days ago.

Randomly kicks you off if you look weird...

Users who are viewing this thread