Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Awesome stuff. Looking forward to giving it all a try.

Small issue (and pretty daft time to ask!) - in Career mode if you simulate you don't get to watch your player walk out to bat, you're put straight in at the crease/non-striker's end with no cut scene. Just seems a shame, is all.

If this is one of the additions not mentioned in the patch notes then please ignore!

Otherwise bravo on taking such a proactive approach to supporting the game.

I know it was worked on but can't remember if it made the cut before submission.

We are in submission now btw, fingers crossed first time pass and we'll be on time.

I know it was worked on but can't remember if it made the cut before submission.

We are in submission now btw, fingers crossed first time pass and we'll be on time.

Cool, cheers Ross. Been super busy recently and haven't had time to play but I'm gonna have to dive back in with this patch.

What is text speak? Sry I Dont Know

Brilliant. Made my morning. Anyway, here you go....and now back on topic and what a joyful topic it is!!

1. Language
All posts must be made in English and text speak is not allowed. Reasonable grammar is expected from all members so your opinion can be made more clearly. Do not try to get your point across by excessive use of capitals, large fonts or different coloured text.

^ that's text speak .

"What is text speak? Sorry I don't know"
Now it's not a text speak.

Ok Understood!

----------

Brilliant. Made my morning. Anyway, here you go....and now back on topic and what a joyful topic it is!!

1. Language
All posts must be made in English and text speak is not allowed. Reasonable grammar is expected from all members so your opinion can be made more clearly. Do not try to get your point across by excessive use of capitals, large fonts or different coloured text.
So now what else do I need to do?

Users who are viewing this thread