Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Oh gee golly somehow I'm still waiting for Ross to come here and say it was a sick Friday the 13th joke!

:facepalm

Last edited:
Update the title of this thread and remove the ETA or may be update it with a new date :)

Just to be clear ETA is estimated time of arrival not you are guaranteed to get it at certain time I really am not bothered by it and I think @Rossand bigant you are right maybe hold off letting us know till the approval through then so many people wont get whinny when its not through at set point I on the other hand will happily wait for a great game to get even better

Its alright. Provided the guys at MS and Sony both approve it early next week, we should have it in our hands sometime between Monday and Wednesday. Pretty good considering the pathetic history of patches for cricket games. Btw, do the platform holders ever release patches on weekends?

Last edited:
I don't really see why we should be grateful there is a patch.

Take your happy pills you depressing bore. It's a GREAT thing they're supporting the continued growth, development and perfection of this title, and continue to support this community and its input despite groan-inducing posts like that.

I don't really see why we should be grateful there is a patch.

You might have a point if the patch was merely bug fixes. It isn't. You don't.

Last edited:
Was not the patch 1 also a bit delayed for xbox but PS 3 players got it earlier?

----------

And also lots of normal people just getting on with the stuff in their lives....some people need to get a grip.

Normal people on PC. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread