Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

I think that its fair to say that the game was released unfinished. And this game is at a premium price point in the UK with prices above fifa, COD etc. And its unlicensed. So it really should have been released finished. I love the game and have stuck with it. Reviewers have quite rightly pointed out the games many problems. And praised its successes. But given some of the ludicrous bugs before patch 1, one has to conclude that many will have been put off from buying this game because of lazy programming and inadequate game testing.

----------

They actually do owe us patches, given the amount of money this game costs and the severity of the bugs

You think the game was unfinished?

Last edited by a moderator:
We do do we? Well it's ok 79cricket, I don't think I'll bother frequenting this place again.
I'll go back to the forums that treat their members with a bit more respect.
Have fun.

I have to know Zombie what is this amazing sounding forum you are talking about. Does Peter pan live there ? :p

PS See you soon.:wave

----------

I am not sure even you understand that......

Sorry i thought we were making crap up, maybe the Aussies will win the Soccer world cup next and Ross AFL team wins for the rest of the season.:D

I have to know Zombie what is this amazing sounding forum you are talking about. Does Peter pan live there ? :p

PS See you soon.:wave

----------

Sorry i thought we were making crap up, maybe the Aussies will win the Soccer world cup next and Ross AFL team wins for the rest of the season.:D

Time for a lie down mate......

If autosaves were the issue (as Ross seemed to imply) then save and continue would be the way to do it, let people back it up as they go.

Why is that an issue?

Because of this:

It is a part of the TRC/TCR processes at Sony and Microsoft that we minimise "gaming" it is an instant fail of our submission if leaderboards can be gamed.

Any updates on the patch Ross..?? I dont wanna ruin my weekend man...was waiting for this patch so bad!!

@BigAntStudios I dont understand how both platforms are still not playing when only one is yet to approve. Dont they waive their right to simultaneous release when they are so slack that they are over 48 hours behind the other company and still havent given any word. Its pathetic, and I own a ps3 so I shouldnt have to wait for microsoft to get there crap together before i can play a patch on a console that has nothing to do with them.

Its pathetic, and I own a ps3 so I shouldnt have to wait for microsoft to get there crap together before i can play a patch on a console that has nothing to do with them.

Huh?

@Ross, @bigAnt: I wonder if it makes sense to create an FAQ on the first page that gets updated as and when you get more info on the patch. The thread has got too long as it is. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread