New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hahaha... Oh man... This thread...

latindancer

Banned
i am speculating big time. but for bigant it idea to hold the patch well pass PC release. :D? they have already told the patch in included in PC and to get the best gaming experience, more people would buy PC copy

Last edited:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yep, loving it...

Giving myself a fifteen hour ban* for being so petulant and disrespectful.

*leaving LA :)

D

Dutch

Some people really need to open the curtains and look out side.... There is areal world out there....some of the reactions are well to be frank, worrying......

flake

County Cricketer
Dutch, calm down mate. Stop trying to make some ouks feel silly. Have a lemonade? Watch a rom-com? Be at peace :)

dharish

School Cricketer
Big Ant Studios is a professional organization and they are mighty well doing a very good job in customer service.. In fact, they can be a case study for number of organization around the world, especially even some big names!

But patronizing them and feeling thankful is utter foolish! They are doing their job and few people ridiculing fellow customer complaints - I feel for them! No wonder, number of companies are taking their customers for granted!

Big Ant want to do well in this area of Cricket as competitors are less and I applaud their strategy! But it's business and bringing in emotions & ridiculing other customers is plain stupid!!

FYI - Seeing the posts of number of members for the last few months has prompted me to write this post!

Nihilism69

Banned
This is actually sad. It's like dice they can't do a fix right now for 6 months. Big Ant fowling in their footsteps

ellgieff

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is actually sad. It's like dice they can't do a fix right now for 6 months. Big Ant fowling in their footsteps

Who do you code for?

As an aside, there is no evidence here of fault - all we know is that one of the console manufacturers passed the patch in time, and the other didn't. We don't know anything about whether Big Ant have any culpability as to the manufacturer not passing the patch.

You know what's sad? The internet convincing everyone that they're not only entitled to an opinion they don't have the chops to defend, but they're entitled to express said opinion as if it carries weight.

*shakes fist at internet*

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
*shakes fist at internet*

gallery_1_1_11337.jpg

:p

I have to say, this is probably the first time I've been glad about the whole PC release scenario. At least I know for sure that I'm getting the game (fully patched) in exactly 12 days, so I can just sit back and twiddle my thumbs until then. :yes

dharish

School Cricketer
Jeez, the rate of escalation on this forum (actually, the internet in general) is at times ridiculous. I've been through it all before, @zombieian if you haven't gotten the answer you want by now it ain't coming. It's just going to get worse. The sidekicks are always quick to wade in and more often than not it all goes a bit schoolyard.

Considering what I paid for the game I think the level of service we are getting SHOULD be expected. I didn't feel there were any game breaking bugs in the released console version but getting run out because of a dodge animation and being given out lbw when I reviewed and a clear edge is shown was enough to make me rage quit. Multiple times. The difference between this and other games is that I have confidence that the problems encountered will be fixed at some point.

In the end the patches are great and add to a really solid foundation. I appreciate all the fixes and improvements that have already been applied and I'm sure the support won't end any time soon. Can't argue with that.
Exactly my point.. ASS is much appreciated, but these side kicks defending them its utter childish.. I PAID for IT and I EXPECT service.. If I don't get it, I wouldn't bother coming back to that Brand.. with Big Ant, I would be as they are good in this dept.. Its simple.. A business transaction!!!

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360

Not sure if serious.

The problems with battlefield don't even come close to this, for example I can actually play this for hours on end without crashing out of every second match.

micgrech

Club Captain
gallery_1_1_11337.jpg

:p

I have to say, this is probably the first time I've been glad about the whole PC release scenario. At least I know for sure that I'm getting the game (fully patched) in exactly 12 days, so I can just sit back and twiddle my thumbs until then. :yes

Don't get too excited! Big Ant have not met an intended release date as yet! The console versions were delayed and the release of the patches have not met the ETA's either.

I wouldn't be surprised if the pc release is not net either!

Users who are viewing this thread