Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Hey guys,

I bought DBC 14 from Playstation Store and its awesome!

I just had a question though, read the OP right now and saw that there is added an option to start career at an older age, but when I go to start a new career, I dont have these options.

Anyone know what the problem could be?

You're on Playstation and Patch 2 isn't out yet...

----------

Crowd noise is good I think, graphically crowd is poor - very, very unlikely that I am going to put resources into making it better in a patch.

To be honest, i've barely even noticed the crowd in terms of how they look... Far from important.

Crowd noise is good I think, graphically crowd is poor - very, very unlikely that I am going to put resources into making it better in a patch.

crowd noise is really good! i was not talking about the noise! when i hit a boundary or win the match at that the spectators do not stand up or clap or do anything. yes graphically it's poor. i hope u will be able to make it better. and it would be good if you would give us an option to select the top variation! :yes

----------

Must be you....my crowd love me, especially since I bought the game.

you must have seen your crowd is jumping and clapping for you..isn't it?:facepalm

Ahh, so that's why my XP isn't going onto the leader boards on the Steam version, the lower difficulties don't transfer you stats online. Dammit now i have to start a new career on Pro and grind out batting stats again. I started on the pro setting on the 360 and just wanted an easier ride this time on PC, LOL.

I must say the PC version is running a lot better than my 360 version with all the bug bug fixes, and I'm loving the mods to, i hope the modding community grows and shares there work, it's making the game so much better on PC.

@BigAntStudios: Guys, any further update on what the issue is that has been holding it back for so long? Was there a new problem discovered in the resubmission? I don't want an ETA, just an update..please.

It really is sickening that us console owners who got the game early (and legally I might add) are still waiting for this patch while a ton of PC pirates are enjoying the patched game. And to make matters worse we have to read their comments on how they are enjoying it (though I do enjoy it when you call out the pirates who have issues with the cracked version)

@BigAntStudios:Guys, any further update on what the issue is that has been holding it back for so long?

They're not going to wait for someone to ask for an update before giving one.

They'll provided them as they become available, as they have been doing.

Your question has been answered many times.

gaia - Here's something to help with your 'sickness'...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hi please can I have some help. I am 51 and never played a console game, at all but got given an Xbox 360. Being a big cricket fan I thought I would try DBC. It looks really good. I had a few nets then found myself starting a career as a young pup about 40 years younger than me and promptly got two pairs on the spin. Very hard indeed although I "get" cricket as played to a high amateur standard.

I managed to change the team names to "proper" ones, although I'm more from the tony Greig era, but haven't been prompted to download any " patches". I connect to Xbox live, free, but don't have a "pay" account. I am in UK.

Will I have got a patch of some kind, without knowing, by downloading the proper teams? I would ideally like to re start career as say a 21 yo. However cant do this yet. If "patch 2" comes out will I get some kind of prompt or something? B nice to have some more skill points.

Apologies for my naiveity, I have tried to read things here, but if anyone can help, in a polite way , I would really appreciate it. Thanks for your help.

Welcome to the forum spot. It is nice to have another old man here. Feels good to have some one a bit older than myself with all these teenies around.

It really is sickening that us console owners who got the game early (and legally I might add) are still waiting for this patch while a ton of PC pirates are enjoying the patched game. And to make matters worse we have to read their comments on how they are enjoying it (though I do enjoy it when you call out the pirates who have issues with the cracked version)

PC users had to wait a lot longer than us console peasants to play the game so I think it's pretty much fair that we're having to wait for patch 2.

Hey guys

Quick question. I know patch 2 is taking an age to be released, but does this mean patch 3 is under development and we might get it sooner, after the release of patch 2.

I know patch 2 is out of Big Ant's hands, but the development of patch 3 could still take place while we wait for patch 2.

We've been past patch#2 for at least six weeks now, working towards patch#3 - PC is now getting the incremental updates as we make them.

These will be bundled up and will form patch#3 for console.

We've been past patch#2 for at least six weeks now, working towards patch#3 - PC is now getting the incremental updates as we make them.

These will be bundled up and will form patch#3 for console.

Awesome stuff. I have the game on pc as well as ps3. Loving the pc version, but most of my friends are on ps3.

Once the console versions are on par with the pc, this game will be unstoppable.

Users who are viewing this thread