Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

if by standard you mean the default on-disc teams and rosters (i.e. not real player names) yes the fielder attributes will be standard.

if you have downloaded teams (they have real player names) then the attributes will not be standard.

Oh yeah, agree - thanks mate:thumbs

I have noticed a severe frame rate drop on the PS3 after the patch especially whilst running between the wickets, anyone else notice that?

I can not wait to get home and download the patch! I hope the hype is worth it, but I am sure it will be.

I played a casual game not online and i do like the balance and speed...much better. I did notice that the game does stutter a lot when taking off for a single....! Im on PS3 as well.

Last edited:
Is it just the Xbox version suffering from games freezes now ( patch2) or is it the PS3 aswell ?

PS3 stuttering, anyone? Should we uninstall the game and reinstall?

Seem to be having the same issue as a few others, Can't save and exit any match without freezing! (xbox 360)

Might it be a good idea to start a new thread for issues with Patch 2 for consoles ?

Annoying problem for me is I don't appear to be able to continue an existing career and use the nets option without the game seizing up. Nobody else has mentioned it though so guess it's possible I've just been unlucky with that.

Is there any reason why you can't use the 'broadcast' camera when batting in the nets in career?

Users who are viewing this thread