Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Holmes12345

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Downloaded patch today first thing I noticed was the stuttering between the wickets like mentioned above. Fielders still seem to take ridiculous catches but I think that is probably the people who made the players have stupidly made their fielding stats too high. I do find that alot of numbers 9,10,11 getting big runs? I don't know what that's all about?

Ps3 here, still enjoying it though. Brilliant game!

ATMega169P

Banned
Wasn't submitted eh? Eh?

If only Mega169C0ckHeadorWhateverHisNumberorNameis wasn't on my ignore list so I could read the retraction and apology. Oh well.

Lol apology for what? You don't deserve an apology...in fact you owe me an apology for selling me a game full of bugs for $60.

Why you so hype about this??? People are already reporting issues with it. Can't you guys get anything right? Lame developers! You release a patch and then another patch to fix bugs caused by a previous patch. Lol

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Lol apology for what? You don't deserve an apology...in fact you owe me an apology for selling me a game full of bugs for $60.

Why you so hype about this??? People are already reporting issues with it. Can't you guys get anything right? Lame developers! You release a patch and then another patch to fix bugs caused by a previous patch. Lol

You deserve a free copy of AC13 game from Mr Fegan, for being the best cricket game ever in the history. Nothing can beat the development team of AC13! That is the correct place for you, don't waste time here. Keep away from annoying the lame developers and supporters of this game!

SilverFox

School Cricketer

Please ban this person. I want to read messages that assist in the development of the game. Not slander it. I do not want to waste my time reading posts like this.

Hansie

School Cricketer
Great patch overall, but still a few things need fixing.
1). Seems impossible to get a lbw when the ai is caught infront of middle stump.

2). Think we need a lbw replay cam.

3). Fielders now walk to the ball in some cases or they take a nice jog to the ball and the batsmen are getting a lot of unnecessary runs this way. I hit a cover drive and deep cover fielder got me 3 comfortable runs for walking to the ball where I sould have only got 2.

4). Stuttering really annoying.

5). On the positive side, I like tge balance of things now. Makes it really hard to get a wicket. Variations of pace is great. NO MORE UNNECESSARY STUMPINGS!!!

6). Over all I think it is a great patch. Well done Big Ant Studios.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Great patch overall, but still a few things need fixing.

2). Think we need a lbw replay cam.

It is there with the patch 2 under Interactive replay - Big Eye! That will show the hawkeye of your last delivery like umpire review. :)

MHaseebAhmed

School Cricketer

You Ok mate? Soo you are the one, you have become a bit of rockstar here . courtesy Ross.

NEPHILIM

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360

You sound like you have a massive chip on your shoulder... how about you put your money where your mouth is.

Go and design a better Cricket game with the same budget Big Ant Studios had when building this game from the ground up.

Yeah it's not perfect but they sure are making and effort with what they have to work with as a starting point, you on the other hand sound like a spoiled brat, wouldn't at all be surprised if you're a thief to.

Move on.

MHaseebAhmed

School Cricketer
The patch mostly gets the job done but still cannot leave the ball with out pressing r3 what happened to the face button (X) also how can we ground the bat of our partner while playing career mode? P.S the game is dropping frame rates when trying to take 2's and 3 's. (Offline)

Users who are viewing this thread