Patch #4 release update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate what you are saying.

However, once one announces a time frame for patch release, for the paying customer how the company manages it is irrelevant. Their issues are their issues.

However good the patch is, such delays make people lose interest. Personally know some previously (on DBC 14) super active online players who have completely lost interest in the game just because of the wait for a patch that will enable them to use a field of their choice smoothly! 5 months since the game came out, and this is still an issue!
The thing is though that however much we may think the game should have been this or that then and then, the opportunity is here now to get the game fixed and improved. Yes we are all being asked to be patient; just for clarity
Playing the beta hasnt been a walk in the garden; you have to keep deleting saves and careers and whatever and when one think is fixed another needs attention. However anyone wants to say that we are a bunch of brown-nosed fanboys does not take away the fact that we are actually trying to help the community by helping ba fix and enhance this game. It would help a little if people could also see some of the light that is there rather than just go on and on about the darkness.....

The thing is though that however much we may think the game should have been this or that then and then, the opportunity is here now to get the game fixed and improved. Yes we are all being asked to be patient; just for clarity
Playing the beta hasnt been a walk in the garden; you have to keep deleting saves and careers and whatever and when one think is fixed another needs attention. However anyone wants to say that we are a bunch of brown-nosed fanboys does not take away the fact that we are actually trying to help the community by helping ba fix and enhance this game. It would help a little if people could also see some of the light that is there rather than just go on and on about the darkness.....

Well, one isn't pointing a finger at the beta testers.

It would help a little if people could also see some of the light that is there rather than just go on and on about the darkness.....
Just be honest m8! Tell me, what catastrophic outcome it would've been, if beta version were rolled out to all of us for testing just like dbc 14 days? We'd have actually experienced the "tiny source of light" in the middle of darkness ... correct? Thing would've been totally different.
During dbc 14 days, beta was available for all. But we've seen those, who wanted to go through the pleasure of breaking the betas apart and log reports, actually did so; not everyone....! We also had negative Nazis back then but they were neutralized because everything was transparent.

Give all of us the beta access code and let us playtest. Those who really bothers and means business, will dig in. Forget the rest. Let's make dbc 17 the best in kind, TOGETHER!
Now we are being "ignored" in a way. And once one has been kept in dark, darkness will be his only ally to search for light.... isn't that?

Just be honest m8! Tell me, what catastrophic outcome it would've been, if beta version were rolled out to all of us for testing just like dbc 14 days? We'd have actually experienced the "tiny source of light" in the middle of darkness ... correct? Thing would've been totally different.
During dbc 14 days, beta was available for all. But we've seen those, who wanted to go through the pleasure of breaking the betas apart and log reports, actually did so; not everyone....! We also had negative Nazis back then but they were neutralized because everything was transparent.

Give all of us the beta access code and let us playtest. Those who really bothers and means business, will dig in. Forget the rest. Let's make dbc 17 the best in kind, TOGETHER!
Now we are being "ignored" in a way. And once one has been kept in dark, darkness will be his only ally to search for light.... isn't that?
I certainly dont remember abeta being open for all on dbc14.....there was a closed beta group as is now. Your post just proves the point I am making.

I certainly dont remember abeta being open for all on dbc14.....there was a closed beta group as is now. Your post just proves the point I am making.
Okay! I remember Matt was sharing some beta code for steam with us. We opted for the option in steam, downloaded the update and tested that. I was referring to this. :)

Big Ant selected people who have a history of providing coherent, constructive criticism and feedback. Opening it up to the masses would result in too much noise and drama

Love those videos. Must say I can't wait for the patch. It sounds like it will make the game alot more enjoyable.
Its a whole different game in terms of core gameplay; there are still some crucial elements needing fixing but it is certainly a very solid experience

i've seen no evidence to confirm or repudiate but yes that has certainly been listed in the build fixes - i think all the close catchers were toned down.

and if you don't mind shaky recording and background noise of Paw Patrol, here's a couple of videos of a bat pad...

Hang on those bat pads were just using Franco's hack, be honest :p

No, they look great !

Its a whole different game in terms of core gameplay;
Is that hyperbole or does the game really feel quite different if you don't mind answering? I quite liked it as it was in terms of the mechanics as it was minus a few issues. Even so, I'm assuming it's for the better. I am hoping that career mode also got a look in as these modes are my favourite part of playing sports games. Love the gm/franchise/be a pro mode. If you couldn't do it in life than at least it feels good to pretend.

Is that hyperbole or does the game really feel quite different if you don't mind answering? I quite liked it as it was in terms of the mechanics as it was minus a few issues. Even so, I'm assuming it's for the better. I am hoping that career mode also got a look in as these modes are my favourite part of playing sports games. Love the gm/franchise/be a pro mode. If you couldn't do it in life than at least it feels good to pretend.
I never ever ever ever ever ever ever use hyperbole........As much as a cricket game can do it it certainly feels and plays much more like cricket. A heck of a lot of work has gone on to tweak and fine tune a whole list of things to enhance and balance gameplay.....ai are smarter and stronger and offer a realist and rewarding challenge whilst both batting and bowling from a human perspective is much more intuitive.....there is no doubt that everyone is going to have there take on this and lets be honest it just isnt going to solve everything everyone is hoping for.....the ingredients are all there....the pie was undercooked and it is now getting a beautiful brown golden crust on top.....

Has it been look up camera not working (Fielding camera) while You choose as Bowler as Career ?

i've seen no evidence to confirm or repudiate but yes that has certainly been listed in the build fixes - i think all the close catchers were toned down.

and if you don't mind shaky recording and background noise of Paw Patrol, here's a couple of videos of a bat pad...

Bat-pad catches look good but the fielders take many single handed catches. Using both hands will look more realistic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread