Patch #4 release update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should release whatever contents of the Patch-4 are good to go as Patch-4.1. Other contents as Patch-4.2 when they are ready.

The dynamic line up really messes up things in my opinion. Just imagine having no Virat Kohli, Rahane, Rahul or Rohit Sharma in the Indian career team line up but still having Dhoni go on playing forever. Also, Rohit Sharma playing for Aus and Hardik Pandya playing for Pakistan is kind of improbable, isn't it? Moreover, changing the line up every match is tiring, there should have been an option of selecting the same team for the series or atleast the last line up you selected should be your first line up in the next game and it should not revert to the default 11 as selected by the AI.

Also, Rohit Sharma playing for Aus and Hardik Pandya playing for Pakistan is kind of improbable, isn't it?

And that is why you don't use players from @rajsvm

Regarding the dynamic line ups I get your point but my personal focus has been AI - if you have the dynamic line ups but the AI doesn't use their all rounders, sets fields that shouldn't be set and can't chase a total you won't play the game very long.

And that is why you don't use players from @rajsvm

Regarding the dynamic line ups I get your point but my personal focus has been AI - if you have the dynamic line ups but the AI doesn't use their all rounders, sets fields that shouldn't be set and can't chase a total you won't play the game very long.

Hi Dave

Can you confirm if anyone is pushing/focusing on all the Online Bugs in the Game to be sorted .

By the sounds of what I can glean , its taking a back seat.

We have to undestand that dbc17 was built from the ground up again an not on top of 14. As I have understood it is more future proof: so in fact it dbc17 is the first in the series rather than the second or if you will the second first in a series of firsts whereby dbc14 was the first of the firsts! :p

Don't trick me with your wording! This is why I hate Big Ant! They always try to talk their way out of trouble;)

I still don't understand why though, DBC 14 seemed like such a good base. Oh well, at least @blockerdave got his GUI improvement...

Hi Dave

Can you confirm if anyone is pushing/focusing on all the Online Bugs in the Game to be sorted .

By the sounds of what I can glean , its taking a back seat.

No it's not taking a back seat. I am not sure it's been as much a priority as I'm sure you would like... but it's I'm the radar. Let's say middle seat :)[DOUBLEPOST=1493024882][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't trick me with your wording! This is why I hate Big Ant! They always try to talk their way out of trouble;)

I still don't understand why though, DBC 14 seemed like such a good base. Oh well, at least @blockerdave got his GUI improvement...

I hate the UX as much today as ever. Constantly finding new things to despise.

running is more organic in 17 than the two sync string running in 14, it just had a large amount of bugs and issues, most of which should be resolved with the patch.

I hate the UX as much today as ever. Constantly finding new things to despise.

I spent too many hours trying to edit lineups, nearly sent me into depression.

running is more organic in 17 than the two sync string running in 14, it just had a large amount of bugs and issues, most of which should be resolved with the patch.

For me, it felt more arcadey. 17 has the guy sprinting then doing that weird turn thing no matter what but DBC 14 looked more realistic. Let's hope the patch fixes it.

Also please can someone tell me that the stance is being looked on, I know it's a small thing but honestly it looks like a 6 year old batting with his dads bat.

Just sound ambitious but is there any outside chance of having more bowling actions in the game? Really loving wcc2 realistic multiple bowling actions

there is no news on patch what it is gonna fix as it nearly end of april

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread