Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.08) & Xbox One (1.0.0.9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does for me, it doesn't race off to the boundary, got few edges flying to the slips as well. Note: I don't use Batting Modifiers, don't like getting artificial Late Misses
For me the square and behind square shots does not move at all when the ball is pitched up. Though the shot feedback is ideal.

For me the square and behind square shots does not move at all when the ball is pitched up. Though the shot feedback is ideal.
I was able to square drive to boundary every wide full/Yorker length once the confidence level was in green. I played in legend-Hardest

I was able to square drive to boundary every wide full/Yorker length once the confidence level was in green. I played in legend-Hardest
Dont you get under powered prod animations at all?

Yeah certainly overpowered, a deal breaker. Missing 1.05[DOUBLEPOST=1525540129][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dont you get under powered prod animations at all?
Do get that prod animation, but more of an exception than rule

Can anyone recommend me the best camera angles (batting, bowling,fielding) . Thank you , would appreciate your reply !!

Post patch, i am really enjoying the batting. Managed to get 100 in 70 odd balls on flat track chasing 300 plus in OD + another 100 in 113 balls on different pitch conditions in FC helping to prevent the follow on for my state team (both are career modes).
20180505_120712_001.jpg

Can anyone recommend me the best camera angles (batting, bowling,fielding) . Thank you , would appreciate your reply !!
It really is personal choice. Few pointers might help,
Batting Cameras: Batting Far: with camera right behind the stumps, you can judge the line better, also the bowler speed seems slower. Flipside difficult to follow the ball, from bowlers hand
Batting close (I prefer this) can judge length better, but line judgement can be a little off, really good to play spinners
Pro : as band suggest feels like you are right there. Difficult to play full length deliveries as the camera doesn't pan towards your feet. Also if the ball misses the bat, the camera gets an epileptic attack
Running: I prefer pro: it follows the ball and best to judge runs IMO. Other running cameras take time to pan onto the fielder and can be tricky if you are looking to take a quick run.
Bowling: don't bowl much, not the right person to provide opinion

Improved lil bit but the ball movement after shot is not smooth at all, as it is in day games on ps4.
yes. the ball does have a judder when moving in night games. hope this can be fixed.

Post patch, i am really enjoying the batting. Managed to get 100 in 70 odd balls on flat track chasing 300 plus in OD + another 100 in 113 balls on different pitch conditions in FC helping to prevent the follow on for my state team (both are career modes).

Still continuing this, i must say - this is the first time i managed to hit only 3 sixes in entire inning of 254*.

Batting with tail and already 9 wickets down. Saved and exit for now, thoroughly enjoyed each and every delivery.

20180505_154944.jpg

Hey,

I have the new patch, the audio for the bowler when they hit the crease is gone and also the wicket keeping.

Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

I have it. I made a bug report about it. They won't fix it.

Batting Cameras: Batting Far: with camera right behind the stumps, you can judge the line better, also the bowler speed seems slower. Flipside difficult to follow the ball, from bowlers hand
Batting close (I prefer this) can judge length better, but line judgement can be a little off, really good to play spinners
Pro : as band suggest feels like you are right there. Difficult to play full length deliveries as the camera doesn't pan towards your feet. Also if the ball misses the bat, the camera gets an epileptic attack
Running: I prefer pro: it follows the ball and best to judge runs IMO. Other running cameras take time to pan onto the fielder and can be tricky if you are looking to take a quick run.
Bowling: don't bowl much, not the right person to provide opinion
Bowling: don't bowl much, not the right person to provide opinion[/QUO

how to play the scoop shot over the wicket keeper's head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread