Pause Of A Beautiful Journey For Me ... India win the series 3-2

Yeah, that looks good. Not that it really matters, but I prefer the slightly darker blue.

Auction Details

Dipak joins The Mavericks for 85,000$ (Rahul PMed me that he gives up his bid)
Fenil Patel joins The Dragons For 10000$ as other bids are automatically invalid.(Hard Luck)

With this Phase One of Auction Ends.

Phase Two Auction social group will be soon sent to the owners :)

When am I getting my reward? Perhaps at the starting of the season. :spy

Planet Cricket Premier League News

Well, the phase one auction ends and The Mavericks have spent the most amount on buying players. Dipak is so far the highest paid player in PCPL and would look to give a good performance for this coming season.

Phase Two auction begins in 7 hours time and there are 6 members that will be auctioned. The owners have to pick 2 players after judging their current squad. The PCPL director wishes to have a balanced squad and has plead the owners to make their team a power house to have a good quality competition.

After Phase Two auction's, Phase Three auction will feature international players which are needed in the team. With increase in PC members from 7 to 9, the international players are reduced from 8 to 6. The PCPL teams will have 15 men squad and 4 international players will be allowed in starting XI, which means 2 PC members will have to sit.

For the international auction, each team will receive additional 5,00,000$ to their remaining sum of money from Phase Two. Here is the list of players available for Auction sent by respective board of cricketing nations.

Code:
[B]Australia[/B]

Brad Hodge
Brett Lee
Andrew Symonds
Dirk Nannes
David Warner

[B]England[/B]

James Anderson
Monty Panesar
Steve Davies
Ian Bell
Craig Kiewestter

[B]India[/B]

Virat Kohli
Rohit Sharma
Ravindra Jadeja
Varun Aaron
Umesh Yadav

[B]Pakistan[/B]

Azhar Ali
Adnan Akmal
Junaid Khan
Mohammad Hafeez
Abdul Razzaq

[B]New Zealand[/B]

Chris Martin
Nathan McCullum
Scott Styris
Tarun Nethula
Tim Southee

[B]South Africa[/B]

Faf Du Plessis
Alviro Pitersen
Vernom Philander

[B]Sri Lanka[/B]

Ajanta Mendis
Chamara Kapugedra

[B]West Indies[/B]

Kirk Edwards
Carlton Baugh

[B]Bangladesh[/B]

Abdur Razzak
Mashrafe Mortaza

[B]Associates[/B]

Paul Stirling
Mohammad Nabi
Reezwan Cheema

[B]Zimbabwe[/B]

Brendon Taylor
Ray Price

ICC and cricketing nations although have allowed their players to play for PCPL but there are very few big stars. A survey shows most bids will be placed on David Warner, Scott Styris, Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma. With only 18 players needed by 3 teams other 21 players are bound to be rejected. It will be interesting to see the teams strategy now.

Well to make this league different lets not have same set of players playing again and again in all leagues. I hope not to receive any criticism and owners and players see this move in a positive way.

I am happy to hear that i am 3rd most expensive player ....& welcome Mr.Fenil Patel in dragons,hope we both rock for our team.

Last edited:
Pleased to be part of the Mavericks, but very disappointed to fetch just 2.5k.
That was the start of the auction and I guess Rahulkhush and RPHKR missed your name. Surely you deserve a lot more than 2.5k. Good for me that I got such a valuable player for this price, certainly the 'best buy of the auction' so far.

Well I just checked and all top 3 highest paid players are yours :) Kumar is 4th highest paid as Prithviraj has 2000$ more then Kumar :p

Dragons Official Kit For Season One

kitdragons.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread