Pause Of A Beautiful Journey For Me ... India win the series 3-2

Posted via Mobile Device

Well although big names not participating there are some decent names. I have almost 900000$ which means I can bid as high as possible for last 2 players! In urgent need of a good batsman and one all rounder.
Also all the dragonite you are welcome and hope you all participate and give your 100%. I will soon post the Season Expectations for you all and also will announce the captain

Posted via Mobile Device

No one oher then the owners receive e SG link

i was bought for quite alot... so when will i be getting that cash before or after the tournament :p

also puneeth i dont mind changing my role to a bowler if needed.

This is probably a dumb question (:p), but what format are the games? Unlimited overs, 50 overs, 20 overs, or something else?

Posted via Mobile Device

Well he has not disclosed that too even the owners. Let's wait for him!!

I went to Dragons team? Not that I've a problem with that but wasn't Yudi to bid on me the last with 35000? On top of that, Dragons never placed a single bid o me so on what basis I joined them?

RPHKR deleted his bid and so my bid came at the top, but by that time I had all 7 players so you went to the Dragons.

Exactly! You were unlucky enough and that was some serious poor management from RPHKR

RPHKR deleted his bid and so my bid came at the top, but by that time I had all 7 players so you went to the Dragons.
But there were more players to get in the squad for a manager at that time. Making a separate group for the late signings will only add to the bid amount of them but thats not an issue, the thing is even if a manager is allowed to get 9 players or so in the squad, because the late signings were auctioned separately, a manager like Yudi would miss a player like me and manager of say Dragons can get remaining players for base. Isn't that partiality as Yudi should have been able to pick me up as there are in all 9 players allowed?

Whats the point in bidding then? :facepalm. In short, I think Yudi is the correct contender to get me and I belong to that team as per the rules, and thats how it should be...

If a player's wish does count, I want to play under Yudi as I think he's the legal man to get me in the team.

Nice to see I'm getting some reward in the auction. :p

Well, Yudi himself said that he would not be paying the some of money for you due to RPHKR's mistake. I would say this is a mistake from both owners leaving Yudi.

Users who are viewing this thread