PC BATracer game

Well for once our setup is 100%. I think. I don't know with the weather and all. And Deasey is probably gonna take us both out this time.

good race for the toyotas... spin was 3rd, and BOTH mclarens finished the race, so that should shut the renault's up for some time :p

I cant understand how much more faster should I go? my strategy was good, but i guess i need to change my driving style...

I hate my team, i've done rubbish an i don't think Ja goes on it anymore,at least thats my excuse :p

Well, just missed out pole position by a fraction of a second. I'm a little wary of doing warm up in the weather conditions, especially now that our car cannot be less than 50 points away from perfect set-up.

my car is 52 points away from the perfect setup... combine this with a pathetic qualifying (last), and to rub it in... its my home race...

A couple of interesting but also completely useless stats about the races so far:

• The 4 races have each been won by one of the 4 drivers of Toyota and McLaren
  • Only one driver not from either McLaren or Toyota has finished on the podium: Mark Yates at Bahrain
  • Each of the top 3 drivers in the chapionship have finished on the podium 3 times and failed to once. Abhas was the only one to not crash out when he failed to get on the podium, finishing 7th.
  • Despite having not won a race, Mark Yates holds the record for most fastest laps with 2.
  • The drivers championship is also ranked on best position as well, 1-4 having achieved 1st, 5th with 3rd, 6-8 with 4th, 9 and 10 with 6th and 11 and 12 with 8th.

Bad news guys...my account has got locked :(
so, i'll have to create a new account, and will be available only after 3-4 days i think...
very unfortunate for chez... sorry mate.

1 request.. Please don't give my place to anyone else... i'll rejoin.

Users who are viewing this thread