PC BATracer game

well i didnt know how fast they wore etc... now i have a rough idea...
It's written right next to the tyre name. For example:

Intermediate (Green)

Green refers to the the status of the tyre. If you keep using it you will notice that it goes down through a few stages, for example Moderate, Light Wear, Heat Cycling, Heavy Wear, etc.

The Engineer gives you an Idea. But what does "Intermediate" tires mean?
Not sure, but I think intermediate tyres are those that work equally well in wet and dry conditions, but they are obviously not as good as slick or rain. So if you have weather where it is threatening to rain and rains at a few points, then you probably want to go for Intermediate.

Last edited:
The stages of tyre wear are: Green, Heat Cycled, Light Wear, Moderate Wear, Heavy Wear

Yes! 2nd!!!! LOL! Sohum. 2 races, and 2 times a Toyota is out first lap! Well Done Chez! Bad luck, Sohum. :(

Congrats Chez, also to sean... nice race mate...

i was unlucky due to the weather, but thats a part of the game...

Great Race for the team !! McLaren Led the Whole race... there was absolutely NO competition...

Damn Deasey!
Knocks me out first race, and Sohum out 2nd race!

Congrats Chez, also to sean... nice race mate...

i was unlucky due to the weather, but thats a part of the game...

Great Race for the team !! McLaren Led the Whole race... there was absolutely NO competition...

Except for me. ;)

I was only 5 seconds behind Chez with 5 laps to go before I had steering problems.

Last edited:
Last competitive race... Then i will be just like the BMW and ferraris...

although i am like that already...

I am doing very well in the academy :) can i be sacked pls? my other team mate has given me an offer...

i think only a kooltools teammate can sack you... otherwise, if u are really serious, dont log-in in 3 days, u'll be removed automatically...

Well I've gotten over it. But possibly not as I only came 5th in Practice. Onto better news. I came 4th in my academy level tournament. What was especially special of this occasion was the fact that I qualified 21st out of 22 cars and finished 4th. :)

I am doing way too good on a spyker in the academy levels

came first in qualification, and thanks to my team mate, i am sure what to do :p

i just hope wet conditions dont ruin the day for me

Users who are viewing this thread