5 Sean BrownToyota +1.060
6 William Ako BMW Sauber +2.258
7 Jj Simpson Williams +2.437
8 Zohaib Ahmed Ferrari +2.552
9 Connor Rawlings Smith Renault +3.050
10 Joe Mcdonald Williams +3.542
11 Phil Deasey BMW Sauber +3.596
12 Richard Matthews Ferrari No Time Set

Well we've attained 95%+ set-up for tomorrow. Just hope that the conditions stay bone-dry. ;)

We should have an A1 GP as well (or afterwards). It should be good with teams like India, Australia, England, etc. and all cars more or less identical.

We have a 95%+ too, so will be a strategic battle between the teams with Renault down a driver for this race.

I will setup an A1GP after ths (since we cant do 2 at once, not having kool tools). The A1 cars are all identicle in stats, so then it all comes down to setup and strategy. Plus, A1 also has one-man teams, meaning it is harder to get a 100% setup

HA... I have a kool tool instructor teamed to me in the academy games :p

gonna learn a lot...

I came second in my public game today. Pipped by a Toyota, seems to be happening too often for my liking that :p

I also joined a mid-season game where we are currently heading to Montreal and I am in a Toyota this time. I had a good practice, although I start on 0 points with Toyota 3rd from bottom thanks to the guy I replaced. In practice I was 6th, so I hope to be around there again

you have experience, a great car, a greater team mate... how do you expect me to beat you with a crap connor by my side?

lol not joking :p

connor is good with the setups but not so good with tire wear, nor am i either...

well i didnt know how fast they wore etc... now i have a rough idea...

Users who are viewing this thread